Does anyone else hate the new Special K commercials?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are awful...they are driving me insane they are sooo horribly written and very annoying.

Haven't seen one yet!! And I love my Vanillia Almond Special K!!! Its all I ever eat for breakfast...

Don't think I've seen them yet, but now you've really got me braced and cringing...
laughing.gif

They arent supppppper new.....its three people in an office lunch room...its really corny

The most irritating part for me about the damned cereal commercials is how skinny the ladies already are! I somehow doubt they really need Special K to keep that figure, or that Special K helped them get it! I mean, come on! WTF!

Yeah, cheese-tastic.

And that model sure looks like she eats that daily, not.

But man - that's like the best cereal out there tho.

Oh I totally love the Special K vanilla almond, or the plain....I just hate the writters haha

hell yeah ! they're just so stupid. if they think that makes me wanna buy those cereals, they're totally wrong. too bad, because i like them too.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif The most irritating part for me about the damned cereal commercials is how skinny the ladies already are! I somehow doubt they really need Special K to keep that figure, or that Special K helped them get it! I mean, come on! WTF! you are so right Aquilah!

actually, i think i found worse than special K commercials : the new bourjois commercials. if i find some videos, i'll post them.

I love special k...but the commercials do suck. I love the water commercial though "right now you're about to scarf down that beverage faster than you can pronounce it." =P

Latest posts

Back