Does anyone else read the "Gossip girl" series?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just finished to read my first "Gossip girl" book and shamelessly love it.

Can't wait to have the others.

Synopsis (of the first one):

Welcome to New York City's Upper East Side where my friends and I live, and go to school, and play, and sleep—sometimes with each other. We all live in huge apartments with our own bedrooms and bathrooms and phone lines. We're smart, we've inherited classic good looks, we have fantastic clothes, and we know how to party...So unfolds Gossip Girl, a cutting-edge paperback novel about the provocative lives of New York City's most prestigious private school young adults. Gossip Girl herself is an anonymous narrator with the ultimate insider scoop on the inner-workings of this privileged society because she's one of them. Sharp wit, intriguing characters, and high stakes melodrama drive the action of this addictive novel that will make Gossip Girl the lit world's new "it" girl.In Gossip Girl, when the beautiful Serena van der Woodsen returns to private school after mysteriously getting kicked out of boarding school, the whole school is talking. All Blair Waldorf knows is that there's no freaking way Serena's going to just waltz back in with her Jimmy Choo mules and Kate Spade bag and steal everyone's heart again. But Serena's got other things on her mind, like college pressure and living up to everyone else's extreme expectations. Plus there's that Ryan Phillippe-looking guy who stands across the street and stares at her all the time.It's going to be a wild and wicked year, I can smell it. Love, Gossip Girl

<!---this closes the Header2 table---><!---Footer1 and Footer2 are not being used---><!---begin footer3--->

</FONT>

lol. i've read most of them. just not the 2 most recent ones. they're meant for high schoolers and i'm 22!
icon_redface.gif
it's addicting though cause it's an easy read.

I will def. buy those when i travel ((in a week time))
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Last time i was in the airport i was wondering whether to buy those or not..now i will

I will have to check them out. I like the "Shopaholic" series by Sophie Kinsella.

Originally Posted by Liz lol. i've read most of them. just not the 2 most recent ones. they're meant for high schoolers and i'm 22!
icon_redface.gif
it's addicting though cause it's an easy read. you're so right Liz.. so addicting.. 21 here n ive read all except the newest which thanks to Mirtilla reminding me i'll be picking up on friday
omg you have to read the next (assuming you've read them in order).. it's the best one for a certain character which i won't wont spoil
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by mAra you're so right Liz.. so addicting.. 21 here n ive read all except the newest which thanks to Mirtilla reminding me i'll be picking up on friday
omg you have to read the next (assuming you've read them in order).. it's the best one for a certain character which i won't wont spoil
icon_wink.gif

lol. yeah. i have to pick them up since they're relatively cheap. i forget which one i stopped off at.

The million dollar question: who do you think the storyteller (=the gossip girl) is? I have my own opinion but not 100% sure.

Originally Posted by Mirtilla The million dollar question: who do you think the storyteller (=the gossip girl) is? I have my own opinion but not 100% sure. i think it's either blaire or serena

I think it's more than a person too: Blair and Serena are the "veeeeery suspicious"
cool.gif

Gossip Girls, Shopaholic and Bergdoff Blondes, all great and I don't care who knows I read them.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Who says we shouldn't read for entertainment as much as we should for gaining knowledge?!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia Gossip Girls, Shopaholic and Bergdoff Blondes, all great and I don't care who knows I read them.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Who says we shouldn't read for entertainment as much as we should for gaining knowledge?!
icon_smile.gif
You crack me up!

Latest posts

Back