Does anyone have any drugstore lipstick suggestions for NC20 skin, green eyes, dark brown golden hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for something that isn't dramatic or heavy so I can wear it to work and school. Pinks and rose, browns, nudes etc... which ones would work the best? Nothing red or bright pink. Brands like revlon or nyx that don't test on animals also. Thanks in advance for anyone who answers.

Drugstore brand lipsticks that I like are NYC (May only be in Canada)

Wet n Wild, Revlon and CoverGirl are all good. Not too over the top or heavy and they each offer a huge array of shades.

Try the Revlon Lip Butters. While the Red Velvet shade has great coverage, it's pretty bright. Try a more subdued, sheer color like Berry Smoothie or Fig Jam.

Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Try the Revlon Lip Butters. While the Red Velvet shade has great coverage, it's pretty bright. Try a more subdued, sheer color like Berry Smoothie or Fig Jam.

Those are nice! I have one in Pink Toffee I think it's called? maybe pink truffle... yes it's Pink Truffle I checked. Anyway it looks very nice and natural on my fair skin. I want to try the fig jam color too.

I would go for Revlon lip butters! My favorites are Peach parfait and Creme Brulee for a natural every day lip!

I second Creme Brulee, my favorite of the six lip butters I have. I also like NYX Tea Rose for an understated pink lip.

Thanks for the suggestions all. I just got some revlon lip butters today in pink truffle and peach parfait and I'm very happy with them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back