Does anyone have eyes that change colors?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was going through some of my pictures and noticed my eyes seem to change color frequently. 

They go from a light seafoam green with gold specs

To dark emerald green

To green with a dark blue outer ring

to bright spring green

to a pale greyish blue-green

Do any of you have eyes that change colors? If so do the makeup colors you reach for change with them? 
smile.gif

My youngest daughter has hazel eyes - which seem to be the only color that shifts since a family friend also has hazel eyes that shift. You can tell what kind of mood she's in by the color of her eyes. Her eyes will go blue, green and gold but not brown. My middle daughter has light brown eyes that will some what shift between a light brown and gold brown but her eyes aren't a "mood ring" for her like my youngest.

My eye colour is light golden brown with green flecks.

When I wear my contact lens, the green flecks become very pronounced where my eyes appear more green then brown.

Mine don't change color (they're brown), but my son's do. He has a light hazel ring around his pupil, and his irises shift between gray, blue, and green, depending on what he's wearing.

My husband has blue eyes with a gold ring around his iris but they will change to green with a gold ring or if he is very upset (either mad or sad) they will turn very dark grey almost black. My mom has Hazel eyes, brown/green, but hers also change with her mood if she is sad they turn very light blue, happy they are more green but when she is mad they turn BLACK. Mine are blue and they change shades of blue but it's not as noticeable as with my husband and mom. If I am happy they will be a light blue if I am sad they will be a stormy dark blue and if I am mad they turn VERY light ice blue.

Wow! Gorgeous eyes. Mine are just plain brown, but in different light settings, they turn to a more hazel-y color.

My husband and daughter do, but I don't really believe in eyes changing color so quickly. I think it is an optical illusion created by other factors.

My husband and daughter do, but I don't really believe in eyes changing color so quickly. I think it is an optical illusion created by other factors.
I think it's crazy how many people say theirs change like a mood ring. Mine do noticeably change (without the illusion of hair, makeup, or clothing colors) but it's every 6 or so months. The pics I put up were over the course of the past 5 years.

It's not as instant as it sounds. It's usually over an hour or two. I've made hubby take off shirts because they've so drastically changed that I think I'm imagining things.

My eyes change color a lot, they are a blueish-greeny-grey with gold flicks in them and sometimes they change with mood but most the time i just bring out different colors using makeup and clothes and can look completely different day to day.

Latest posts

Back