Does anyone know?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there, does anyone know if there is anykind of program for Urban Decay similiar to the back to mac thing? Since I just received my 15 pans from mac and have been depotting I would love it if there was something for UD too
rolleyes.gif

I have to ask ... what is "depotting"? It sounds like a gardening term but I keep seeing it whenever MAC cosmetics are discussed.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Hey there, does anyone know if there is anykind of program for Urban Decay similiar to the back to mac thing? Since I just received my 15 pans from mac and have been depotting I would love it if there was something for UD too
rolleyes.gif

yeh same here.....what is depotting? lolz southerngal you're right it dies sound like a gradening term!

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Hey there, does anyone know if there is anykind of program for Urban Decay similiar to the back to mac thing? Since I just received my 15 pans from mac and have been depotting I would love it if there was something for UD too
rolleyes.gif
No they do not.

Here is a thread on depotting.

Thanks Marisol. What a bummer
icon_rolleyes.gif
. Oh well, I still have enough to go and get 3 mac lipsticks
claps.gif

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Thanks Marisol. What a bummer
icon_rolleyes.gif
. Oh well, I still have enough to go and get 3 mac lipsticks
claps.gif
I don't know if you know this but Urban Decay's shadows can also be depotted and they fit inside the MAC palettes.

Thanks yeah I got all depotted. (UD too) that is why I was wondering about an UD program. Looks like I have to get another 15 pan though. I have 5 left over and 10 empties would give me enough room for awhile
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back