Does anyone use an eyelash curler?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Sheisido and I will never go back!! I love it, love it!! I had been using Revelon and it caused a lot of pain and did nothing for curl.

Hey ladies.. I want to buy a shu eyelash curler and i looked on the site and it says they come in gold, nickel, and just reg... does it matter which one i get ..or they all work exactley the same?

I use an eyelash curler from Revlon. It's pretty good. When I'm not wearing any makeup I still curl my lashes, because it makes my eyes look so much bigger, otherwise my eyes would look so tired. Luckily, my lashes are naturally black, so I don't really use mascara all the time, but an eyelash curler is a MUST HAVE for me.

I use my Carmen Heated eyelash curlers alot of the time
smile.gif
x

I have the lash wand & also the gold Revlon curler I love them both. I want to try the Mally Beauty curler.

I don't use an eye lash curler because I have short lashes and as soon as I curl them they curl back on themselves and I look like I dont have any lashes lol!

I think I will look into the Shu curler. I currently use a Revlon curler and on several occasions the lashes in the inner corner of my eye haven't gotten stuck and I had to literally rip them out! I don't know if it has to do with my eye shape or what, but ouch!

I only use one because my lashes tend to grow into my eyes... Other than that, they curl naturally... But yes, I do use one... I think it's Revlon... Wow! I've had that stinker for awhile (as in at least 3 years)! Time to get a new one I think.... *eek*

Originally Posted by Min I have the lash wand & also the gold Revlon curler I love them both. I want to try the Mally Beauty curler. My lashes also grow straight and often grow into my eyes. I have the revlon but since my lashes are short it doesn't seem to catch the outer corners properly.
I also want the Mally Beauty curler.

Marilyn

I couldn't live without my shiseido curler. It really makes my eyes look bigger.

I don't have the Shu one, but it's high up on my wish list. have a Manhattan (German brand) eyelash curler. I think eyelash curler makes a huge difference.

I have two cheapy ones; one from Superdrug and the other from The Body Shop...my eyelashes are kind of curly but the eyelash curler makes them perfect, I would love to try a Shu because I want to know what all the hype is about!

Originally Posted by ferrarihotbabe Yeah~~ I reckon Shu is the best curler~~!!
biggrin.gif
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by Greekgurl
smile.gif
Have you guys ever tried lashwand? Its a battery operated eyelash curler.. sort of like a curling iron for your lashes? U place it on your eyelashes and lightly twist the wand upwards. The heat that is generated curls your lashes. It doesnt get extremely hot where u will burn yourselves :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but the thing works wonders.. it makes my lashes SO long people think im wearing fake ones..
smile.gif
.. the only bummer is the battery gives out fats and I use energizers heh.

I use the Japonesque one!

I'm not sure which e/c is the best but I have three e/c from Kanebo, Shiseido and Shu uemura and I always find myself using Shu and Shiseido often.

I have a LaCrosse one! I have a lot of natural curl to my eyelashes already so I don't always use one.

Back