Does anyone use an eyelash curler?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got a Shu Uemura eyelash curler and I'm really surprised at how well this curls my lashes, no pinches either! I was using a Revlon curler but it didn't always work right or I'd pinch my eye. The Shu one is only $15, not bad at all.

Hi Kim
smile.gif
I don't have the Shu, but I do have a Revlon one that is supposedly comparable to the Shu. I couldn't live without it! That's like this morning I went out w/o makeup, but I did curl my lashes
biggrin.gif

I try to curl them, but I have trouble making a habit of it. Never seems to stay in my morning routine.

o ... i have the same curler and i've used a lot of curlers in my lifetime (including revlon) but the Shu by far surpasses the revlon

for extra curling power, i like to heat the Shu 1st and hold @ bash of lash and inch my way up to the tip .. .gives a very natural curl that way

I have a La Cross eyelash curler.. and I love it. My lashes are naturally pretty straight so I can't live without my eyelash curler.

I use Shiseido's eyelash curler and I love it. Have not tried Shu, but I heard it's a good one too.

Originally Posted by Liz i don't and here i thought every1 had one ..it's a must for me .... but .... u have so much Mu already Liz so i guess it's okie u don't have 1 lol

I also have a curler. I just can't live without it. my lashes are so straight...
eusa_wall.gif

that reminds me of a story. One day, my makeup teacher wanted to do some makeup on me. Everytime she does make up on someone, she asks her what she's used to wear and do. So I said the usual stuff about creams and make up and said that I always curl my lashes. She was shocked cuz : "it cuts your lashes! You shouldnt do that, just put some mascara with the technique I taught you, you wont need to curl them".

Stupid lady!

Did I tell you that the make up she did on me was fugly?
roflmao.gif

Originally Posted by jayleelah I also have a curler. I just can't live without it. my lashes are so straight...
eusa_wall.gif
that reminds me of a story. One day, my makeup teacher wanted to do some makeup on me. Everytime she does make up on someone, she asks her what she's used to wear and do. So I said the usual stuff about creams and make up and said that I always curl my lashes. She was shocked cuz : "it cuts your lashes! You shouldnt do that, just put some mascara with the technique I taught you, you wont need to curl them".

Stupid lady!

Did I tell you that the make up she did on me was fugly?
roflmao.gif

lol ... personal preference i guess

I've ordered my Shu, and waiting for it to come, but I curl them when ever I use mascara, not otherwise...

Oh my- an eyelash curler is *definitely* one of my staples. If I don't use one, my eyes definitely don't look as open, or bright. I use the revlon brand, and I ocassionally heat it up with my blowdryer, which really sets the curl!

i used to curl my eyelashes until the other week, i realised i needed a new 1 as i noticed the wand needed changing and was cutting of some of my eye lashes
icon_frown.gif
im gonna see if we have the shu curler over here, if we dont ill see how the revlon one is.

i tried shu but i returned it since i really don't see anything special when i used it..i'm using maybelline eyelash curler right now and works good.

Im jealous
eusa_snooty.gif

Originally Posted by emily_3383 I dont, luckily my eyelashes curl on their own so i dont need it.

Latest posts

Back