Does anyone use hot rollers or similar products? Any recs?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have long, fine, mostly straight hair. It is usually pretty limp, so I was thinking about buying some hot rollers or something along those lines to add volume (and curls, if I want).

Does anyone have any recs?

Those Caruso steam hairsetters are still around, though a little different than the old version of course, but I don't know if they are actually any good. I also read something about Conair Ion Shine rollers somewhere...

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by fylloh I have long, fine, mostly straight hair. It is usually pretty limp, so I was thinking about buying some hot rollers or something along those lines to add volume (and curls, if I want).
Does anyone have any recs?

Those Caruso steam hairsetters are still around, though a little different than the old version of course, but I don't know if they are actually any good. I also read something about Conair Ion Shine rollers somewhere...

Thanks in advance!

The steam ones are good because they add moisture to the hair while keeping the style in... and although I haven't had them (I'm not patient enough to use rollers often lol) I've heard they're pretty good. You might also like Jelly Rollers (makes spiral curls, very cool little things!) and I have conair rollers which work well ... so I guess just get the roller size appropriate to your hair length vs. the tightness of curl you want, and for brand - just whatever appeals to you
wink.gif

Back