Does anyone use laura mercier's make up line

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was introduced to this line yesterday and im totally in love with it. It's scary cuz i spent 200 bucks yesterday on her stuff. that's bad. Anyway i was walking through macy's and i accidently passed by the laura mercier's counter and a make up artist asked me if i had time for a quick make over. I was like cool, im not really busy, so ill see wassup. So he did make up for my whole face and i totally loved it. I love the oil free foundation. it feels so light and pretty good coverage too. The eyeshadows were beautiful. ahhhh im going crazy. I want to buy more. Their eyeshadow base is soo cool, it makes my eyeshadow lasts alll day. I went to the gym yesterday and all my make up stays on my face and i came out looking like i just put on my make up ( after i blot my face of course)

I like Laura Mercier makeup too! My favorite eye liner is the LM cake eyeliner. It lasts all day and is very easy to apply with LM eyeliner brush. I also really like the foundation powder and the stick blush. I had a makeup artist do my makeup at the LM counter at Saks a long time ago and the way the makeup artist made me look and applied the products made me fall in love with the line. The tinted moisturizer and loose powder are excellent. I've been wanting to try the oil-free foundation and the eye shadows so hopefully sometime in the future.
smile.gif

yah, i really like the way they put my eyeliner on. I so want to get that brush and the liner, but i'm literally broke.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I like Laura Mercier makeup too! My favorite eye liner is the LM cake eyeliner. It lasts all day and is very easy to apply with LM eyeliner brush. I also really like the foundation powder and the stick blush. I had a makeup artist do my makeup at the LM counter at Saks a long time ago and the way the makeup artist made me look and applied the products made me fall in love with the line. The tinted moisturizer and loose powder are excellent. I've been wanting to try the oil-free foundation and the eye shadows so hopefully sometime in the future.
smile.gif

I have tons of LM favorites..The translucent loose powder,Pressed shimmer powder,Black Violet kohl,Cognac,Mauve&Sandstone eyeshadows,Tinted moisturizer,foundation primer(the ONLY one that never made me break out)

Originally Posted by maiho I was introduced to this line yesterday and im totally in love with it. It's scary cuz i spent 200 bucks yesterday on her stuff. that's bad. Anyway i was walking through macy's and i accidently passed by the laura mercier's counter and a make up artist asked me if i had time for a quick make over. I was like cool, im not really busy, so ill see wassup. So he did make up for my whole face and i totally loved it. I love the oil free foundation. it feels so light and pretty good coverage too. The eyeshadows were beautiful. ahhhh im going crazy. I want to buy more. Their eyeshadow base is soo cool, it makes my eyeshadow lasts alll day. I went to the gym yesterday and all my make up stays on my face and i came out looking like i just put on my make up ( after i blot my face of course)

I use the concealer and the Oil-Free Foundation and I really like them. When I wear it everyday for two or three days straight, my skin starts feeling a lot smoother and softer.

I use a few products from Laura Mercier and really like them. I've got the silk cream foundation, oil free foundation and tinted moisturiser. I also love the concealer, and I really want to get the secret brightening powder.

Latest posts

Back