Does it go bad?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm trying to get into the habit of actually removing all of my makeup before I crash and burn each night and it dawned on me that if I keep using my face wash near my eyes, it'll continue to hurt like hell when the facewash gets in my eye (I know - I'm a genius
icon_wink.gif
)... so I go searching for the eye makeup remover that I know I have and when I find it, it hits me - does eye makeup remover go bad??? Or can I use it to the last drop?

It depends on the ingredients. All natural ones will spoil faster. If it smells off chuck it but I had a Clinique one I used for like 3 years it was always fine.

Originally Posted by QurlySq Ok, so I'm trying to get into the habit of actually removing all of my makeup before I crash and burn each night and it dawned on me that if I keep using my face wash near my eyes, it'll continue to hurt like hell when the facewash gets in my eye (I know - I'm a genius
icon_wink.gif
)... so I go searching for the eye makeup remover that I know I have and when I find it, it hits me - does eye makeup remover go bad??? Or can I use it to the last drop?

Speaking of eye makeup remover, does anyone have any suggestions for a good, cheap one? I have been using the Clinique one, but it is too oily for me. I have almost used it all because I hate wasting stuff but I would like to try something else.

Originally Posted by tashbash Speaking of eye makeup remover, does anyone have any suggestions for a good, cheap one? I have been using the Clinique one, but it is too oily for me. I have almost used it all because I hate wasting stuff but I would like to try something else. I use L'oreal's Dermo Expertise for a waterproof make up! I use it every day,it's very gentle with your eyes,removes even waterproof mascara and it's cheeper than Lancome's and Clinique's!

I dont know if you have access to Boots No7 products tashbash but if you do i'd recommend trying their eye makeup remover! I absolutely love it & its cheap too
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back