Does Jennifer Aniston have a new man?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn get cozy?

azcentral.com

June 23, 2005 9:24 AM

<!--______START TEXT OF STORY________-->While Jennifer Aniston has been forced to withstand the press frenzy surrounding her split from husband Brad Pitt as well as the speculation about his affair with co-star Angelina Jolie, the Friends star has managed to stay out of the public eye, devoting herself to work. But work is the very place where she may have found a new love along with a new reason to have her name splashed about in the tabloids.

Britain's Daily Express has published a photo that shows Aniston and fellow actor Vince Vaughn getting cozy, with his arms wrapped around her and her arms on his thigh, in a scene that is vaguely reminiscent of the photo published of the actress and Pitt when news of their relationship first went public. "They looked to be really enjoying each other's company," said a tattler. "They were laughing and smiling and were very tactile together. There was definitely some chemistry between them."

Vaughn and Aniston are currently filming The Break Up in Chicago. According to PageSix, Aniston is having a laugh at the expense of her ex's new film Mr. & Mrs. Smith by checking into Chicago's Peninsula Hotel as "Mrs. Smith" while on location. "Everyone at the Peninsula knows it's Jen," Inside TV reports. "But hotel policy requires room servers to address guests by the name they're checked in under."

No word on whether or not Aniston has asked Vaughn to address her as "Mrs. Smith" as well.

That guy sitting in down knows what's going on.

breakupset20625.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b244/leelee8281/th_jenandvince.bmp<!--*End Print Friendly--><NOINDEX>

oooooooooooooohhhhh, i smell beef,lol good for her,why should she stay at home depressed,if brads moving on she shoul dtoo!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ehhh....I smell the work of a publicist. You smell that too??? I thought I did !
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Charmaine LOL Janelle! I mean of course right along with it they had to mention the movie.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Oh, of course!!! You'd never see those pictures around if they weren't "practicing for a scene" from the 'new' movie. They always do that in magazine... "Oh look at them embrace! Look at them kiss!" then you buy the dumb magazine, open it up - and read how they are doing it for a scene in their new movie. what a Tease!
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by Liz if it's true, good for her. vince vaughn is hot. He is hot! Loved him in swingers. yum!

I can see her more with him than Brad... I dunno - I guess Brad is so "I'm a God, I'm Brad Pitt, take my picture and drool over me" and "Metrosexual" and she's just.... well, not.

LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I can see her more with him than Brad... I dunno - I guess Brad is so "I'm a God, I'm Brad Pitt, take my picture and drool over me" and "Metrosexual" and she's just.... well, not.

Latest posts

Back