Does MAC`s oil control lotion really makes your make up look flawless?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At least, that`s what I was told by some MAC`s consultant. What do you, girls, think?

from my expereince primer does that.

never had a moisturizer do that for me, but i never tried the mac one.

i'd go and ask for a sample of it.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif one.i'd go and ask for a sample of it. Unfortunately, we have only 3 or 4 MAC`s counters throughout the whole country and they don`t provide any samples
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Um, no... And that's based on experience with using it. Well, thanks for sharing your experience with it. Then I think I`ll just look for their blot powder instead.

I've never tried it, but a MAC SA WOULD tell you that so you buy it! lol... Try a primer instead like Retro said.

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never tried it, but a MAC SA WOULD tell you that so you buy it! lol... Try a primer instead like Retro said. what primers do you suggest? I have my eye on smashbox photofinish.

Originally Posted by lesliemostly /img/forum/go_quote.gif what primers do you suggest? I have my eye on smashbox photofinish. Good choice! I use the one with SPF 15, but they have several different formulas now. Smashbox is definitely the primer of choice around here!

Latest posts

Back