Does Your Makeup Match You?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
15,991
Reaction score
2
Here's another test lol, Click!.

Does Your Makeup Match You?

Leony, your make up matches your classic side!

From Princess Diana to Liz Hurley, classic beauties seem to have a knack for knowing what products to use and what features to enhance when it comes to makeup. And you're no exception.

You may try all the newest, most expensive products on the market, or maybe you're committed to tried-and-true staples that you've used for years. Either way, you know how to bring out your best with the materials you have. Your clean, polished look says that you are sophisticated, worldly, and always well prepared for life's mishaps, even if that includes cleaning a clumpy mascara brush or wiping lipstick from your teeth.

Elegance, style, and grace, after all, are never out of fashion.

Nice!

 
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
2,186
Reaction score
0
I got the same result!

I like these tests,they're fun


 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
I got:

Sophia, your make up matches your classic side!

From Princess Diana to Liz Hurley, classic beauties seem to have a knack for knowing what products to use and what features to enhance when it comes to makeup. And you're no exception.

You may try all the newest, most expensive products on the market, or maybe you're committed to tried-and-true staples that you've used for years. Either way, you know how to bring out your best with the materials you have. Your clean, polished look says that you are sophisticated, worldly, and always well prepared for life's mishaps, even if that includes cleaning a clumpy mascara brush or wiping lipstick from your teeth.

Elegance, style, and grace, after all, are never out of fashion.

 
Joined
Sep 14, 2005
Messages
15,067
Reaction score
2
Mine:

Lisa, your make up matches your glamorous side!

Makeup for work. Makeup for the gym. Makeup for the red carpet. In your eyes, there's no place that doesn't deserve the best, most glamorous you. Eyes, cheeks, lips - aren't they really just empty canvases begging to be enhanced with colour, shimmer and shine?

You love to impress those around you and help people understand that glamour isn't reserved for the few, the fabulous, the celebrities. Glamour at even an every-day affair can help put a spring in your step and a smile on your face. It says that you enjoy taking care of yourself and bringing out all of your natural beauty and even enhancing it further.

So keep those makeup drawers crammed with tubes, bottles, sticks, creams, powders, and brushes for inspiration - it's never a bad time to be beautiful.

 
Joined
Sep 12, 2005
Messages
2,657
Reaction score
0
Eleinys, your make up matches your sultry side!

When you head to the makeup counter, be it in a chemist, department store, or specialty shop, you've got one thing on your mind - it's sexy or it's not coming home with you. It doesn't matter if you're headed to an office party, a romantic dinner, or the local park, you like to create a sultry, steamy look that tells people you are a passionate force to be reckoned with.

From smoky eye shadows to dark, lush lipsticks, your makeup drawers are crammed with products to make your natural beauty sizzle and increase the heartbeats of those you encounter. Whether you are coupled-up or looking for love, the goal of your hot look is to show that you are confident and provocative. If you also manage to turn heads, light fires, and fog car windows, well, that's a bonus.

Yep, that's me !!

 
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
2,119
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Leony Here's another test lol, Click!.
Does Your Makeup Match You?

Leony, your make up matches your classic side!

From Princess Diana to Liz Hurley, classic beauties seem to have a knack for knowing what products to use and what features to enhance when it comes to makeup. And you're no exception.

You may try all the newest, most expensive products on the market, or maybe you're committed to tried-and-true staples that you've used for years. Either way, you know how to bring out your best with the materials you have. Your clean, polished look says that you are sophisticated, worldly, and always well prepared for life's mishaps, even if that includes cleaning a clumpy mascara brush or wiping lipstick from your teeth.

Elegance, style, and grace, after all, are never out of fashion.

Nice!

I got the same
 
Joined
Jun 2, 2005
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
1
I got -

Cindy, your make up matches your natural side!

  • Keep it clean. In most aspects of life, that's your motto. Whether you spend your weekends hiking, going to gallery openings, or just hanging out with friends, your makeup style enhances what you have without hiding who you are. While you probably can't be bothered to cover up blemishes if you're just heading to the gym (you'll just sweat it off, after all), you might throw on mascara and flush your cheeks with blush if that sexy fella is working at the coffee shop.
    However much you do put on, you tend to use makeup to bring out certain features like big eyes, high cheekbones, or full lips, rather than trying to create a whole, new persona. Your face, the first thing most people notice, says that what you see is what you get - there are no hidden agendas with you. Your clean, fresh, simple look - whether a product of 5-minute's or 50-minute's work - tells people that you are sincere, unsullied, and will, as they say, keep it real.
 
Joined
May 14, 2005
Messages
833
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Sophia I got:
Sophia, your make up matches your classic side!

From Princess Diana to Liz Hurley, classic beauties seem to have a knack for knowing what products to use and what features to enhance when it comes to makeup. And you're no exception.

You may try all the newest, most expensive products on the market, or maybe you're committed to tried-and-true staples that you've used for years. Either way, you know how to bring out your best with the materials you have. Your clean, polished look says that you are sophisticated, worldly, and always well prepared for life's mishaps, even if that includes cleaning a clumpy mascara brush or wiping lipstick from your teeth.

Elegance, style, and grace, after all, are never out of fashion.

My final results...
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Mine:
Lisa, your make up matches your glamorous side!

Makeup for work. Makeup for the gym. Makeup for the red carpet. In your eyes, there's no place that doesn't deserve the best, most glamorous you. Eyes, cheeks, lips - aren't they really just empty canvases begging to be enhanced with colour, shimmer and shine?

You love to impress those around you and help people understand that glamour isn't reserved for the few, the fabulous, the celebrities. Glamour at even an every-day affair can help put a spring in your step and a smile on your face. It says that you enjoy taking care of yourself and bringing out all of your natural beauty and even enhancing it further.

So keep those makeup drawers crammed with tubes, bottles, sticks, creams, powders, and brushes for inspiration - it's never a bad time to be beautiful.

I got this one too, Tiffany, your make up matches your glamorous side!

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by redrocks I got -
Cindy, your make up matches your natural side!

  • Keep it clean. In most aspects of life, that's your motto. Whether you spend your weekends hiking, going to gallery openings, or just hanging out with friends, your makeup style enhances what you have without hiding who you are. While you probably can't be bothered to cover up blemishes if you're just heading to the gym (you'll just sweat it off, after all), you might throw on mascara and flush your cheeks with blush if that sexy fella is working at the coffee shop.
    However much you do put on, you tend to use makeup to bring out certain features like big eyes, high cheekbones, or full lips, rather than trying to create a whole, new persona. Your face, the first thing most people notice, says that what you see is what you get - there are no hidden agendas with you. Your clean, fresh, simple look - whether a product of 5-minute's or 50-minute's work - tells people that you are sincere, unsullied, and will, as they say, keep it real.
Ditto! High Five!
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2005
Messages
654
Reaction score
2
Lori, your make up matches your trendy side!

Whether you pile on the products or keep it to a minimum, your makeup style - like your fashion sense - is trendy, imaginative, and always subject to change. You might gather information and inspiration from magazines, the catwalk, films (new and old), even strangers on the pavement - but one thing is for sure, you've always got your eyes peeled for the freshest looks, newest techniques, and hottest products.

One day you might concentrate on making your eyes and hair retro for a '70s-inspired dance party, the next day, you're trying out shimmery blush and frosted lips as an ode to the '80s. Regardless of which decade - past, present, or future - you're representing, what's most important - your look expresses your current mood and shows people that you are adventurous with fashion, open to new ideas and experimentation, and often leading the way.

 
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
1
Pauline, your make up matches your glamorous side!



Thanks for that Leony! I love those quizes


Makeup for work. Makeup for the gym. Makeup for the red carpet. In your eyes, there's no place that doesn't deserve the best, most glamorous you. Eyes, cheeks, lips - aren't they really just empty canvases begging to be enhanced with colour, shimmer and shine?

You love to impress those around you and help people understand that glamour isn't reserved for the few, the fabulous, the celebrities. Glamour at even an every-day affair can help put a spring in your step and a smile on your face. It says that you enjoy taking care of yourself and bringing out all of your natural beauty and even enhancing it further.

So keep those makeup drawers crammed with tubes, bottles, sticks, creams, powders, and brushes for inspiration - it's never a bad time to be beautiful.

 
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Lealabell I'm Glamorous too! Cool Lealabell
 
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
9,428
Reaction score
1
Sarah, your make up matches your trendy side!

Whether you pile on the products or keep it to a minimum, your makeup style - like your fashion sense - is trendy, imaginative, and always subject to change. You might gather information and inspiration from magazines, the catwalk, films (new and old), even strangers on the pavement - but one thing is for sure, you've always got your eyes peeled for the freshest looks, newest techniques, and hottest products.

One day you might concentrate on making your eyes and hair retro for a '70s-inspired dance party, the next day, you're trying out shimmery blush and frosted lips as an ode to the '80s. Regardless of which decade - past, present, or future - you're representing, what's most important - your look expresses your current mood and shows people that you are adventurous with fashion, open to new ideas and experimentation, and often leading the way.

 
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Leony Here's another test lol, Click!.
Does Your Makeup Match You?

Leony, your make up matches your classic side!

From Princess Diana to Liz Hurley, classic beauties seem to have a knack for knowing what products to use and what features to enhance when it comes to makeup. And you're no exception.

You may try all the newest, most expensive products on the market, or maybe you're committed to tried-and-true staples that you've used for years. Either way, you know how to bring out your best with the materials you have. Your clean, polished look says that you are sophisticated, worldly, and always well prepared for life's mishaps, even if that includes cleaning a clumpy mascara brush or wiping lipstick from your teeth.

Elegance, style, and grace, after all, are never out of fashion.

Nice!

I got this too. This was really dead on in a good way.
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
10,353
Reaction score
1
YAY!! Mine was Leila your makeup matches your glamorous side!!

I like mine...

 
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Here's mine:

Your make up matches your glamorous side!

Makeup for work. Makeup for the gym. Makeup for the red carpet. In your eyes, there's no place that doesn't deserve the best, most glamorous you. Eyes, cheeks, lips - aren't they really just empty canvases begging to be enhanced with colour, shimmer and shine?

You love to impress those around you and help people understand that glamour isn't reserved for the few, the fabulous, the celebrities. Glamour at even an every-day affair can help put a spring in your step and a smile on your face. It says that you enjoy taking care of yourself and bringing out all of your natural beauty and even enhancing it further.

So keep those makeup drawers crammed with tubes, bottles, sticks, creams, powders, and brushes for inspiration - it's never a bad time to be beautiful.

 

Latest posts

Top