Does your SO talk outta their butt too much?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is an example. My fiance was trying to tell me that I was beautiful and majestic...he thinks that whales are beautiful and majestic (no idea why), so he said I was like a whale...haha I was like whaaaaattttt!? Why say "whale" when you can say "beautiful"??? lmaooooooooo! you just have to laugh at that! it's sweet, but weird lol

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif He goes off on random tangents that have nothing to do with the original conversation. My husband does this a lot and I have to bite my tongue not to say, "just get to the point!"

Yes...and he did it so much and in such a hurtful way that we are no longer together. On the one hand, I feel for our daughter who is only two, but our fights were getting worse and worse and I didn't want her growing up thinking that's how people who supposedly love each other, treat each other. I believe and I hope that she'll see a better side of both of us when we're not together. I could be wrong, but I don't believe my ex is capable of NOT talking out his butt most of the time. LOL... We were together 3 years and at 47, that is his record.

Back