Doing Double Duty

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
is there anyone that is using your makeup for more than one purpose. i love to use blush as eyeshadow.

Reaction score
I've used eyeliner as lip liner and vice versa. I've also used lipstick as eyeshadow, but I don't think I've ever used eye shadow for anything else. There's nothing that says I CAN'T use my makeup on other parts of my face, right?

Originally Posted by monniej is there anyone that is using your makeup for more than one purpose. i love to use blush as eyeshadow.

Reaction score
I use my blushes as eyeshadows usually just to add a second or third color

Originally Posted by monniej is there anyone that is using your makeup for more than one purpose. i love to use blush as eyeshadow.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilla I use my blushes as eyeshadows usually just to add a second or third color
Yeah, I'll use blush for shadow and today used Foxy Lady eyeliner to line my lips with Viva Glam IV. Looked great!

Reaction score
I mix some of my BE glimmers or clear radiance (highlighter/allover face color) with lotion to make shimmery lotion. I also dip chapstick into loose blush or shadow to use as a lip color. It's fun playing with different products

Reaction score
Sometimes I'll either line my lips or use gloss then put eyeshadow over it for color. I've got quite a few shimmery shadows that look really nice on the lips. Or I'll use a lash primer and do a wet application of shadow on top of it as a color mascara.

Reaction score
I use my lip blam as a eye shadow base. I believe that lip liners and eye liners are interchangeable and I'm one of those people who use eye shadow, blush, and bronzer all over--not just what they were made for.

Reaction score
I've used MAC Pigments on my lips aswell as eyes, cheeks, body etc.. I've heard MAC Sweeten Up e/s is fabulous as a blush but i havent tried it out yet!

Latest posts