Donald Trump's TV Dream Team: Britney, Paris, Lindsay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A feisty Donald Trump touched upon two of his favorite topics this weekend: his sexual prowess and his sparring partners.

"I'm great in bed," said Trump, 61, as he divulged the secret of his marriage to Melania, the mother of his 17-month-old son Baron. Melania, at his side, smiled – and declined comment.

Speaking to PEOPLE on Saturday at an event launching Trump on the Ocean (a banquet facility under construction at New York's Jones Beach) during Mercedes-Benz Polo challenge in Bridgehampton, N.Y., the mogul took another swipe at Rosie O'Donnell – who had declined his offer to appear with him on the planned celebrity edition of The Apprentice. ("It will not happen in this lifetime or beyond," said O'Donnell's rep, Cindi Berger.)

"I don't think Rosie is a good competitor," said Trump. "I watched her fold with me."

He added, "And I watched her fold with Elisabeth Hasselbeck. And Elisabeth Hasselbeck has the brain of a pea. And yet she was able to out-duel Rosie verbally when they had their spat. So I don't consider Rosie a good competitor at all."

Besides, Trump has another line-up he's envisioning for his re-imagined Apprentice, according to the New York Post's Page Six: Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.

"We're negotiating with Britney right now," The Donald tells the paper. "Can you imagine her doing it? We're not sure what will happen. She's a [bleep]ing mess. And that little reality show she had [uPN's Britney and Kevin: Chaotic,] did nothing. But she likes the idea of being on television, and I think she'd be great."

Hilton, he says, "wants to be on, and we're thinking about it, but I don't know if we're going to do it."

Lohan he calls "Another [bleep]ing mess. We haven't asked her yet, but I'm going to call her this week. It would a positive thing for her to do."

A rep for Hilton told the Post he was unaware of a prospective deal, but that Trump and the hotel heiress's father, Rick Hilton, were friends. (Rick Hilton and wife Kathy stopped by the JetOne Jets field to wish Trump well during Bridgehampton polo.)

Spokespersons for Spears and Lohan reportedly did not respond to requests for comment.

SOURCE - PEOPLE.COM

OMG i just had *thoughts* of donald trump in bed eeeewwww *runs off to vomit* ha ha ha ha

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif "I'm great in bed," said Trump, 61, Ewww... I'd rather not know that.
Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif "We're negotiating with Britney right now," The Donald tells the paper. "Can you imagine her doing it? We're not sure what will happen. She's a [bleep]ing mess. --no kidding!! a really [bleep]ing mess!!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif "I'm great in bed," said Trump, 61, as he divulged the secret of his marriage to Melania, the mother of his 17-month-old son Baron. Melania, at his side, smiled – and declined comment. Too Much Information!! Definitely OverShare! Yuck!

Originally Posted by SewAmazing /img/forum/go_quote.gif Too Much Information!! Definitely OverShare! Yuck!
dito.gif

Donald Trump is... yeesh! I'd rather not harbor those images in my mind of him "in bed".

Lol and his wife doesn't even agree with him, all guys think they are the sh*t in bed!

Back