Done again BeneBaby

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
heres one of your pinup girl looks.

I really didnt know how to make it look more pin-up lol. So i just desaturated the background and improved the photo a bit, tried to give you more of a pale skin tone, since thats the only thing i could remember pinup girls had lol. I hope you like, i will add the one you messaged me shortly.

Before(Beautiful to begin with):

36459d1191447473-pinup22.jpg

After(I tried to give it a more timed, Glam look):

36457d1191446835-pinup2.jpg

Attachment 36462

what lipstick does she have on?? i think you are good with photoshop but she look awsome before.

also i wish someone could do a tut on photoshop how cool would that be

Han, thankyou, and there are soooo many good tuts on photoshop on the web, easiest ones are video, which you can find on YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. but i cant help you on her lipstick, you might have to pm her on that, but actually she had made a makeup tutorial on this look, just look into the makeup tutorials by members forum. Hers is listed under pin up girl tutorial. And thanks every one else. I didnt alter anything on her face very much, i darkened her lips very little just to add some intensity, and i played with her eye color. Besides making her skin a bit more pale, its all her beauty naturally!

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif YOu looked beautiful. Now that was a photoshop makeover.? No not exactly. i wouldnt call it a makeover. lol.

I call it a makeover when you remove things like acne,

make lips fuller, eyes bigger, change makeup

etc. I call this an enhancement lol.

Latest posts

Back