Don't Be a Stranger! xxo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Fellow Beauty Lovers!

I guess that title worked to grab your attention.
wink.gif
 I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, as I am obviously new here. *waves*

My name is Kimberly, but in the internet world I go by MSKIMIKIWI. I love beauty -- it is my hobby and my passion! I have a youtube channel (who doesn't these days, right?), a blog (which I do NOT update nearly enough) and facebook page dedicated to beauty! I also model for an Independent Mineral Makeup company, MY BEAUTY ADDICTION.

I hope you take a second to check these out, it would mean a lot, and I'm sending you internet ((HUGS)) if you do! I've been looking for a hopping place to talk about all things beauty, and this site seems to be just that!

Thank you for peeking and I hope you say HI!

xox MsKimiKiwi

Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! Please feel free to PM me or any other mods if you have any questions or concerns. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Latest posts

Back