Don't do this at home

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Caught with bad makeup:

photo13.jpg

Thats pretty bad......I imagine Justin put a bag over her head on that day! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Caught with bad makeup:
photo13.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian Caught with bad makeup:
photo13.jpg

Never really saw why everyone thinks Cameron is so hot..This pic confirms it for me

Still doesn't change the fact that she is supa dupa rich LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by allisong

Never really saw why everyone thinks Cameron is so hot..This pic confirms it for me

That's pretty bad...It's amazing how makeup can make you look really good or not so good...

WooHoo don't you just LOVE those kinda pics..! Brightened my day before it even started!

Originally Posted by shoediva With all that money you think she would have a decent makeup artist! :) Amen Sista!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Fiesty!! Who is Justin? Tony man, you're SO behind the times -LOL!!!.. Justin as in Justin Timberlake (Cameron's Boyfriend!!)

Ew, she's not that pretty at all. The makeup makes it even worse. And, I agree with all who said she can afford a good makeup artist. Damn. Did she do that herself? I do my makeup way better than she... I really hope a makeup artist didn't do that... or they don't deserve to be one.

Latest posts

Back