Don't want my red lips.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you could wear more nude lipsticks and lipglosses!!

Originally Posted by horse_luver I have very red lips. Can anyone give me any ideas on how to make them look not so red???

you can try applying a nude lipliner lightly over your entire lip top and bottom or applying foundation to your lips and then putting on a nude lipstick or lipgloss. this may help to tone down the redness in your lips.

I agree with everyone's suggestions so far!!
smile.gif
I haven't tried the Benefit Lip Plump, but it sounds like it's worth a shot. I personally just use nude colors to tone my natural lip color down - some faves are MAC C-Thru and Underage lipglass, Prestige Waterproof l/l in Oak, and MAC Fresh Brew lipstick. HTHS!

Another vote for C-Thru! Also, try priming your lips with a bit of concealer/foundation to reduce the redness.

Originally Posted by ikebana Another vote for C-Thru! Also, try priming your lips with a bit of concealer/foundation to reduce the redness. Great tip... it works very well... and also helps it stick to lips a bit better
wink.gif

Back