Dont waste your money on.......

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nad's wax crap!! Maybe I'm just retarted, but I couldn't get it to work. Fortunately someone passed it on to me.....so I didn't waste any money.

Also, the SurgiWax Gel Wand Hair Remover with Aloe Vera for Face & Brows, didn't work. I tried it on my brows (why I don't know b/c I don't really have enough) and it just stuck to my face like goo. No hair removed. I'm returning it when I go into work (Walgreens - love the guarantee!!!)

Melissa

GOD girl.....Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 ooooh... I absolutely looooove them! I picked up a box pretty cheap at the show - it's supposed to be a 'service' at the salon... but I'm sure you might be able to find them at supply stores that sell to salons. There are 10 vials in the box and 2 applicator tips. (it looks like a cow udder! lol) You shampoo, then squeeze the "udder" to dispense it on the hair... once its all coated, you get a nice 10 min. scalp massage (best part IMO!
wink.gif
) And then you leave it in another 5 min. or so & rinse out. It makes such a difference you wouldn't believe it unless you felt it for yourself. Straw to silk... no joking.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
They have different formulas for different hair types ... colored, damaged, dry etc. (I have the one for dry) and it makes such a total difference. My hair looks so much healthier after using it. They give you 10 vials in the box. Each one is one treatment. They aren't very big bottles, but a little goes a long way. So happy I found them!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
**Added pics of hair after treatment** Please ignore the 1/2 done makeup! Also my hair isn't 2 colors, it's dark brown, but will look red when light hits it! LOL
icon_redface.gif
** Sorry to veer off topic w/ this post - but I didn't know where else a reply to pauline would fit in! lol **

Burberry Brit. Overpowering thick vanilla smell somewhat like a cheap drugstore perfume. Instant headache. I had just showered and had to shower again just to get rid of the stench. Bleh

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse taking a cue from the makeup boards thread, what bath, body and fragrance products have you tried that you found horrible?
i love perliers honey scented line, but the honey body wash is powdery and blecchy smelling.

Philou shampoo in chocolate mint (it smelled like sulphur), it was discontinued about 3 months after it debuted.
Burberry "Society" perfume (my aunt had a friend who worked for Burberry perfumes and gave a full-size bottle to me as a gift). It smelled atrocious. I was in my dorm room with my roommate and a wasp flew in. Well, we didn't have any Raid, so she suggested I spray it with the "Society" to disorient it. When I sprayed it, it fell dead to the ground. Later that week, we saw a wasp nest outside of our window and saw wasps swarming around it. We waited until dark (we figured wasps sleep at night, too), and sprayed the nest with "Society" and never saw a wasp fly out of that nest again. I believe "Society" was either discontinued or re-named "D-Con Master Blaster".

rolleyes.gif

the Nuetrogena Hand cream, it feels so sticky and smells like hell!

but it's nice when you apply it before wearing your socks and going to bed, they'll feel so soft in the morning,yet a little stinky
biggrin.gif

of course it'll disappear in the shower.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse what bath, body and fragrance products have you tried that you found horrible? Flower by Kenzo. I smelled the fragrance when someone was wearing it, then i got it as a gift and wore it. I could not get rid of the smell, it lingered for ages and i felt like throwing up, it was so powerful, it reminded me of talc powder..not good
icon_evil.gif

i tried some free sample of Hempz volumzing shampoo. not much volume, but okay smell.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 anything from the dessert line or the dessert treats line total ickyness I totally agree at the walgreens in my area they got it on clearence and still cant sell it!! also maybelline dmm reeks...that stuff makes the oiliest skin look dry even after exfoliating!!!weird!!!avon mousse foundation is much better imo..

St Ives products...didn't like the scrub or the smell..any of the lotions...hated the feel of any of the products...

So the consensus here is...Don't Buy Anything From the Dessert Line!

I agree...sickly sweet nastiness. But it sure does curb the appetite!

NYAngel....I am SOOOO jealous of you beautiful hair! Im going to run right out and get some of the stuff! I have always had good luck with the Biolage line, especially the hydrating balm. I just bought a jar of Ojon Restorative Treatment, going to try it today.

Fructis conditioner. Had to finish a bottle of the stuff but it make my hair feel very dusty like even after rincing for a long time.

Too bad because it smells really good...

Pantene. HORRIBLE build-up on your hair after a little while.. eventually makes for sticky hair.

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner. did NOTHING for my hair!

Back