douglas cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has anyone ever been to this store? there's one in grand central terminal and when i walked in (to get biotherm's tinted moisturizer!), i felt like i was in europe. it was like little boutiques i went into when i was in croatia. are they like a european sephora?

Originally Posted by Jennifer has anyone ever been to this store? there's one in grand central terminal and when i walked in (to get biotherm's tinted moisturizer!), i felt like i was in europe. it was like little boutiques i went into when i was in croatia. are they like a european sephora? yes they are. there is a douglas in every bigger town (at least in Austria and Germany, don´t know about other countries though). I´d still trade it for Sephora anytime. damn I need a sephora here in vienna!!!!!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

douglas over here just the big names: Chanel, YSL, Dior, Helena Rubinstein, Biotherm (no makeup though i think), Shiseido, Guerlain, Estee Lauder, Clinique. sorry if I forgot something. and a cheap (but pretty good) brand, Artdeco (has a pretty big range of e/s...but poorer quality than MAC)

BUT: No Bobbi Brown, Stila, Nars, Benefit, MAC (although I think there is a big douglas in germany that carries MAC also)

Originally Posted by Arielle yes they are. there is a douglas in every bigger town (at least in Austria and Germany, don´t know about other countries though). I´d still trade it for Sephora anytime. damn I need a sephora here in vienna!!!!!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

douglas over here just the big names: Chanel, YSL, Dior, Helena Rubinstein, Biotherm (no makeup though i think), Shiseido, Guerlain, Estee Lauder, Clinique. sorry if I forgot something. and a cheap (but pretty good) brand, Artdeco (has a pretty big range of e/s...but poorer quality than MAC)

BUT: No Bobbi Brown, Stila, Nars, Benefit, MAC (although I think there is a big douglas in germany that carries MAC also)

i think biotherm only has the tinted moisturizer there. i got it there, so that's how i know. didn't see anything else, though.

Yeah, Douglas is such big here in Germany. In the town I am living there are about 5-6 Douglas. Normallywise it is specialized on perfume. We got one big Douglas store here where you can even buy Bobbi Brown. Other brands like artdeco an be:ju are cheap but you can get nice products from. Douglas sells own made make up brushes. They are very, very good: they cost nearly the same price as the Mac brushes.

There is another perfumery called Pieper here in Europe: There you can get Mac and Benefit-stuff. That is not so easy to find here.

Hugs,

Sabrina

Yeah ... Douglas is also in most of the bigger cities in the Netherlands. They have here the same brands Arielle mentioned (Lancome, Chanel, YSL, Dior, Helena Rubinstein, Biotherm, Shiseido, Guerlain, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Lancaster, Art Deco, Max Factor and some other ones).
icon_smile.gif

However, nothing of Bobbi Brown, Stila or MAC
icon_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back