Dr. Feelgood by BeneFit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this and really don't know why. I tried it once...it's just not my thing. If anybody is interested, let me know!

I've been swapping my head off at MUA so I may be up for it- what exactly is the product? I'm not familiar with the Benefit line.

OMG, you dont know MUA?? It's Makeup Alley- thousands of product reviews and message boards and all kinds of stuff. Only thing is that you have to register to even read anything- my username there is the same as here, so if you go over there I'm easy to find. Its just not as personal there- I could never find anyone to joke back and forth with me since it's so busy all the time. If you go over there, drag some people over here!

Yes that would be cool if you could drag some over here to pick up the pace here....lets see who can do it...

Originally Posted by bluepisces

OMG, you dont know MUA?? It's Makeup Alley- thousands of product reviews and message boards and all kinds of stuff. Only thing is that you have to register to even read anything- my username there is the same as here, so if you go over there I'm easy to find. Its just not as personal there- I could never find anyone to joke back and forth with me since it's so busy all the time. If you go over there, drag some people over here!

I like the BeneFit line a lot, especially the "quick fixes" they have, like Bright Eyes, Oh La Lift, and others. So I decided to try the Dr. Feelgood, having loved everything else I've tried... But it just made my face feel a little bit like I'd spackled it! I agree it was not worth the $25 bucks, but then some people must love it, or they wouldn't keep it in their product line!

I'm a fan of Dr Feelgood, but it took quite a look of messing around with to get it right. I've got quite large pores and it leaves my skin looking more even and velvety, in that subtle Benefit way.

BUT, you need to only use a very small amount - I apply it with my fingers and then blend it, and if the temperature is low, it's nearly impossible to use, as it hardens, and my house is a little inhospitable on Winter mornings. Plus the tin it comes in is a right pain to open.

I'm never sure about benefit - highbrow, for example, is just a white eyeliner pencil. I can get that for much cheaper than benefit sells it for. That being said, I do like their packaging and you have to admire their selling capacity..

Latest posts

Back