Dr. Feelgood by BeneFit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
okay i'm a little confused..the product box says it should be applied AFTER makeup, yet i thought it was supposed to be applied before make up. Can anyone tell me HOW I use this product and what you like about it. Thnx guys!

after?? i never heard that. but then i never looked it up really. lol

i always used it as a base before foundation.

Originally Posted by YourOneAndOnly do you like it, and what do you notice different when you use it? i haven't used it in a long time
icon_redface.gif

I think im one of the few people who really likes this stuff! It can be used before as a primer, but meant to be used after. When used after i find it best to stipple it on (ie. lightly pat) with the included thingi or a sponge. It seals the makeup and gives it a pretty porcelain look. Hope i helped!

Hi! Dr. Feelgood can be used both over and under makeup. Under it is used like a primer and will fill in pores and lines to create a smooth finish. Over makeup it is like and invisible powder and will absorb oil and mattify. FYI it is full of vitamin A,C and E!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby Hi! Dr. Feelgood can be used both over and under makeup. Under it is used like a primer and will fill in pores and lines to create a smooth finish. Over makeup it is like and invisible powder and will absorb oil and mattify. FYI it is full of vitamin A,C and E! Would it work well on oily skin??

I tried it and it didn't make my combo/oily skin matte after using after applying makeup. I never tried it as a primer though. I think the consistency was little thick for my liking.

I got this as a gift and used it over my make-up. I didn't notice too much of a difference. I will try it as a primer and see if it works.

Latest posts

Back