Dr. HOUSE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody watching this show?

I got into it last season.....

**SEASON PREMIERE** - HOUSE

Visit the HOUSE web site

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

HOUSE IS FACED WITH A PROBLEM HE MAY NOT

BE ABLE TO SOLVE

AND SELA WARD RETURNS

ON "HOUSE"

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, ON FOX

LL Cool J Guest-Stars

When Death Row inmate Clarence (guest star LL Cool J) mysteriously and suddenly collapses after hallucinating, House jumps at the chance to take the case for its difficulty and because it’s “cool.” Dr. Cameron refuses to treat the patient in protest and feels they should treat a cancer patient because she’s more deserving, raising the question: is one life more important than another? Meanwhile, House and Stacy (guest star Sela Ward) are adjusting to her working at the hospital. As House goes though his diagnostic process, including having a drink or three with his prisoner patient, Dr. Cameron must come to terms with the fact that she just might not be able to help every patient in the "Acceptance” episode of HOUSE Tuesday, Sept. 13 ( 9:00-10:00 PM ET /PT) on FOX. (HOU-201)

(TV-14 D, L, S, V)

My friend keeps raving about it. I have too many shows to watch this season. Its great!

This has become one of my favorite shows...it's one of the only ones I can get my man(or ex...whatever) to sit and watch...we never miss it, great writing and directing, very different style of tv!

Latest posts

Back