Dr. Pierre Ricaud

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has tried any products from this company? A friend of mine has used several of their products, and loves them..she let me try some of her body cream, called Nourishing Silky Body Balm - its so thick and creamy, and its hydrating even to the next day... your skin really feels like silk... (I'm gonna get myself a jar of that...lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

They also have makeup as well, we're going to be ordering some things on line tomorrow, plus she is even getting a 40% discount... www.ricaud.com if you'd like to check it out.

i've never heard of it. but the prices aren't bad at all.

I tried a bit of her sample lotion... really nice!! Can't wait till' she gets it so I can "Borrow" some
wink.gif

I might have to try some too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I tried a bit of her sample lotion... really nice!! Can't wait till' she gets it so I can "Borrow" some
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I might have to try some too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
If you'd like me to send you some when I get it, let me know.....
tongue.gif

Just send you a PM.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* If you'd like me to send you some when I get it, let me know.....
tongue.gif

I would not consider any other brands besides Daniel Jouvance and Dr. Pierre Ricaud.

Well, ok, maybe also Hildegard Braukmann. But that's it.

Actually, I found this forum yesterday while googling this very same Body Cream! (Nourishing Silky Body Balm) Your post came up, and I looked into this forum, liked it, and joined.

I am of course aware how old this thread is already.

Why did you not post anything later?

How did you like the Ricaud products?

Do you still use them?

I know they are no longer available directly in the US, but maybe you are ordering through a european country, like I am? Just curious...

I love, love, love Dr. Ricaud products. I found them to be reliable and worth the price. I was so sad when they closed down their Champlain, NY distributor. If anyone knows where I can get them in the USA, please email me (email removed) Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back