Dramatic Fairy Makeup Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the videos are good but I'd like to point out a few things to keep in mind.

1) The UD 'white' colour is called Uzi (EW-Z), like the Israeli sub-machine gun.

2) I like to see up close what is being done. Since this was eyes, you should focus closer on the eyes, so we can see what exactly is being done. This was a very intricate eye look and up close was needed.

3) I like the detail of everything but, no offense, long videos kind of lose my attention. Esp, if I have to watch another video to finish the look.

4) I do like the fact you actually put down what you used. Way handy!!

Thank you for sharing.

I'll keep that all in mind next time I make a video. I was trying to record at 1080p but it wouldn't allow me to zoom in. Lmao Uzi makes sense, For some reason it looked like a V instead of an U. Thanks for the pointers. Keep them coming

I like it a lot! At first I thought it was a way over-the-top dragqueenish look (and it kinda is) but the end result is actually pretty and would look really nice for a faerie Halloween costume (or maybe a rave). I would also prefer it if you zoomed in a little bit more, but if you can't it doesn't matter much since I often watch vids like these on my Boxee which is hooked up to my TV. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also I love your voice!

It's kind of hard to see what the color looks on your eye since you are backlit. Next time, try to situate yourself so your face is in light so we can get the full inpact. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Other than that, looks great!

I took everything you ladies said into consideration. I picked up a desk lap for better lighting, I'm going to record at 720p so it allows me to zoom and cut down the time. So everything fits into 1 video. Thanks for everyone input, I'll be posting another look/video soon. 

Nice job!!  I agree with everyone's comments.

Keep short and sweet and keep the camera focused on your face/work!

Otherwise, not a bad job for your first go!! Congrats.

Latest posts

Back