Dream mousse blush

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
i saw this today at walgreen. i remember someone asking about it before.

has anyone used it yet?

Reaction score
I love these, Liz!!

I've got Whipped Strawberries, Soft Plum, Peach Satin, and Coffee Cake. They're great cream to powder blushes. I'm usually a powder blush girl only, but I reach for these a lot! I find them to be long lasting as well.

I think everyone should try one, but my fave two are Peach Satin and Coffee Cake! I love wearing them together. It's awesome!

Reaction score
No no no.. i feel a lemming coming on! Tell me they dont last on oily skin Erica!

Liz

Reaction score
i reallly like the texture of it. it's really soft! they had a tester at walgreens that i tried on my hand. i like the brown colored one.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz i saw this today at walgreen. i remember someone asking about it before.has anyone used it yet?

I have Whipped Strawberries and Soft Plum. The texture is really nice and they are easy to apply, but they lack staying power in my opinion. I was really excited about them at first but the more I use them the more I think I would have rather put that $$ toward another Nars blush.

Edit (for Laura): It may be the oiliness of my skin that causes them not to last. I don't really know since I've never used anything other than a powder blush before.

Liz

Reaction score
are there any other mousse type blushes from high end brands?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz are there any other mousse type blushes from high end brands? My best friend loves Stila Rouge Pots. I think she has all of them. She has tried my Dream Mousse blush but she says the Stila Rouge Pots are better.

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spazbaby My best friend loves Stila Rouge Pots. I think she has all of them. She has tried my Dream Mousse blush but she says the Stila Rouge Pots are better. oh. i didn't know they were mousse type. gotta look into those!

Reaction score
I have the Dream Mousse blush too, I kind of like it... It took a little getting used to in the application bc I never usually use cream or gel blushes.

I like it though, it is nice, but I probably will just buy the same color I have, it is a nice pink and gives a healthy color to my cheeks...

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Is this by Maybelline??? Sounds interesting!
i'm not sure who it's by. but it's the same company who makes the mousse foundation.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz i'm not sure who it's by. but it's the same company who makes the mousse foundation. yup - than thats Maybelline ... thanks hun!

Reaction score
i heard the draem mousse blushes are wonderful... i am totally wanted the plum shade for the fall season.

biotherm makes a mousse foundation and i believe stila rouge pots are mousse texture..

they feel awesomeee

Reaction score
I have the lightest shade
it is really nice and gives pretty fresh cheeks. you have to be really careful not to put too much though.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz are there any other mousse type blushes from high end brands? Guerlain also do a mousse blush called Bubbleblush. I have one and I like it for spring when I want to look fresh and dewy and not too made up.

Reaction score
Stupid question: but how and especiall WHEN do you apply the mousse blushes? I ask becouse I tried this so often. I usually but on my foundation/ tinted moisturizer than I add my blush as usual and then I try to make it shimmery with the mousse blush. But the powder blush I was using before get absolutely damaged while doing this. If I only take the mousse blush without the powder blush I am looking to pale. And if I apply the powder blush after the mousse it looks like to much color! I will never get this right!

Reaction score
Thanks for that info Spazbaby! Think i'll stay away from them for now.

Sabrina, i've never used a mousse blush but i do apply my cream blushes over my foundation and then i apply a light sweep of powder over the cream.. It works for me anyway. Maybe just use a lighter hand when applying the powder blush??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Stupid question: but how and especiall WHEN do you apply the mousse blushes? I ask becouse I tried this so often. I usually but on my foundation/ tinted moisturizer than I add my blush as usual and then I try to make it shimmery with the mousse blush. But the powder blush I was using before get absolutely damaged while doing this. If I only take the mousse blush without the powder blush I am looking to pale. And if I apply the powder blush after the mousse it looks like to much color! I will never get this right!
Sabrina I think when you use a mouse blush or a cream blush you have to use it on it's own!Because if you put a powder blush on top it will look too much! I've done it in the past and it doesn't work for me!Maybe the mouse blush you have it's not the perfect shade for your skintone,that's why when you use it on it's own it doesn't show up to much!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz i saw this today at walgreen. i remember someone asking about it before.has anyone used it yet?

I have Peach Satin. Walgreen's is the place to go! Be sure to pay in Cosmetics for all of your purchases!! I really like it. It is by Maybelline, which don't forget is Loreal Paris owned (as well as Lancome and more). The only thing I would suggest is that a little goes a long way. Look for my review soon.
Melissa

Latest posts