Dreeded Dandruff

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have you tried talking to a dermatologist? Maybe they can recommend something a bit stronger. Have you changed shampoos lately? I find that sometimes that will give me dandruff.

HTH!

Whats good for dandruff,

I have used Head&shoulders, TGel,and some oters I cant remember the name of, they seem to work for a short time and then I have to swith to somthing else,Vinigar soaks help but if anyone has any other sugestions I would apreciate them..

Paula

Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree shampoo works pretty well
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree shampoo works pretty well
wink.gif
I'll look for it and give it a try...
I havn't changesd shampoos recently...it seems like I use one and after a time my scalp gets imune to it and my dandruff comes back...I know ...weird...
icon_confused.gif

Alot of times dandruff is actually a fungal problem. Try Nizoral shampoo. You can buy it at CVS, Target or even the grocery stores now.

Originally Posted by pla4u I'll look for it and give it a try... I havn't changesd shampoos recently...it seems like I use one and after a time my scalp gets imune to it and my dandruff comes back...I know ...weird...
icon_confused.gif

Back