Drew Barrymore for Gucci Fine Jewelry Ads

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Picture%202_10.preview.jpg

Picture%203_10.preview.jpg

Picture%204_8.preview.jpg

Picture%205_9.preview.jpg

I like them, she looks sexy in this classy kind of a way.

She does look pretty. I wish they would have done a more dramatic eye though.

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif She does look pretty. I wish they would have done a more dramatic eye though. that was my first thought too
smile.gif

Yeah, like a nice turquoise or something like that would have been really pretty!

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, like a nice turquoise or something like that would have been really pretty! Yeah, that would have been prettier, the whole look is kinda pale, and washed-out.

I think she looks beautiful. Maybe they toned down the makeup to put the focus on the jewelry.

Wow, she looks amazing! And I love the ring in the third picture.

I think she looks absolutely beautiful. I'm not sure about the photographer though...I think there had to have been more "high fashion" shots in the film, I don't like the pictures they chose. the first one would be amazing if her head wasn't quite so tilted back, and the last one would be better if her mouth was positioned different. The second one is nice, the third one is off I like the idea of the picture I just don't like that shot...omg I am thinking way too much about it. Bottom line I think drew looks stunning, but her lips look very dry.

I like them. I also love the makeup and styling. I think a dramatic eye would be in competition with what she is selling there. A more natural face doesn't compete with the jewelry.

I agree with Puntured skirt ( sorry I dont know your name ! ) I usually think she looks pretty blah but they have done her up just gorgeous here.

Latest posts

Back