Drugstore Brands Makeup News

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Maybelline - The spring color collection is called Fly Blue

[*]Wonder Finnish- liquid foundation that has a powder finnish and comes in 12 shades.

[*]Sky High Curves- extreme length and curve mascara

[*]Forever Strong- longwearing, strengthening nail color that has iron-hard complex plus conditioning agents to help strengthen nails

Covergirl - The Spring color collection is called Silverlining

• Wetslick Lipgloss - you can get a free sample of it from Covergirl's website. www.covergirl.com
  • Trublend Foundation - adjusts to the skin tone. You can also get a free sample of it from Covergirl's website.
  • Fantastic Lash - a thickening mascara that also separates the lashes
  • Continuos Color lipstick -a new improved formula and new shades
Revlon

• ColorStay Stay Natural Concealer- Lightweight formula conceals undereye circles, blemishes and minor imperfections with fresh, natural looking coverage
  • Colorstay Stay Natural Powder- Ultra lightweight powder minimizes shine for a fresh, natural finish
  • New Complexion Concealer- Conceals imperfections with two shades that blend for an exact skintone match
  • Revlon Blush (cream and powder)- Pressed powder formula blends smoothly and easily to a streak-free finish
  • Super Lustrous Lipgloss- Non-sticky high gloss shine
Neutrogena

• Visibly Evenliquid makeup- Essential Soy works to reduce blotchy redness and improve uneven skin tone. Has SPF 20 and is available in 10 shades.
  • Healthy Skin Smoothing Stick- contains Pro-Retinol, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E to help improve skin tone and texture while reducing the appearance of fine lines
  • Makeup Correcting Stick- removes mascara smudges and overdone eye and lip liner
  • SkinClearing Trio- covers and treats breakouts all in one compact
  • Skin Soothing undereye corrector - brightens the undereye area and reduces the appearance of puffiness as it minimizes dark circles for a rested and radiant look
  • Skin Soothing eye tints- soothes tired eyes with a lasting cooling sensation. Also works as a base to help prevent creasing and fading. Formulated with Protient, it reduces the appearance of puffiness.

So what does everyone think of the eye shadow colors in this colection? I just saw them yesterday and thought they were totally unwearable.

Originally Posted by LindaA So what does everyone think of the eye shadow colors in this colection? I just saw them yesterday and thought they were totally unwearable. Which collection were you referring too?

ohhh, what happened to the rest of my post? I was refering to the Maybelline Fly Blue eyeshadows.

Did you post a larger one and it didn't show up?

Originally Posted by LindaA

ohhh, what happened to the rest of my post? I was refering to the Maybelline Fly Blue eyeshadows.

Actually I think what happened is that I thought I was posting this as a reply to the thread about that Maybelline color story, but instead I started a whole new thread.

Originally Posted by LindaA Actually I think what happened is that I thought I was posting this as a reply to the thread about that Maybelline color story, but instead I started a whole new thread. Ooops! To make sure that you are replying to a specific post, click the word "quote" on the post that you want to reply to. Then, you can see the previous person's quote just like you see yours above.Don't give up on us!!! By the way, it's good to know that the new Maybelline shadow colors are not so hot. I'll go check them out and see how ugly they are. Heh heh.

mutbanner17.gif

Latest posts

Back