Drugstore Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go with Prestige. Their waterproof liners stay on all day for me. Also love their liquid liners, it's a felt tip applicator so if you don't have steady hands they're pretty much fool proof! Jordana liquid liners would be my 2nd choice. Hehe, I'm partial towards liquid liners as u can see. If you like MAC fluidlines, Jane's Be Pure mineral gel eyeliners are just as good & it comes with a mini liner brush!

I use the maybelline lineworks waterproof liquid eyeliner. best eyeliner so far! I can never use pencils b/c they always endu up under my eyes! this one has a felt pointy tip so its perfect for precise application!

Another vote for Revlon Colorstay liners. They go on smoothly, are highly pigmented and have good staying power. You have to smudge them out pretty quickly if you want a softer line, if you wait too long they seem to set in place, but that is what makes them last so long, and that works for me.

Thank u so much Envymi for suggesting Prestige's Waterproof Eyeliner. I love it! Unfortunantly, the Walgreens in my town that sell Prestige are discontinuing it but...all Prestige products were on Clearance. Score! I also bought Prestige's regular black-brown pencil eyeliner. It is HORRIBLE! Goes on very harsh.

Wet and Wild Cream eye liner; nice color and consistency and stays put on my oily eyelids.

Almay liquid liner (felt tip); easy to apply, stays put and not hard to remove (can use plain water to remove it).

I've used Loreal Le Kohl eyeliner since high school. I'm a redhead with blue eyes, so I've always worn brown eyeliner. Cafe is the perfect shade of brown - not too dark, not too coppery. I just recently bought some Urban Decay 24/7 ones though. Kinda excited to try those out.

barry m do a really good one, it goes on really nicely with no dragging

oh and urban decay do really good eyeliners too, i think they sell them in larger boots stores

You should try the L'oreal hip chrome eyeliner pencil.Its so good,that its hard to come off. Its like the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils

I just got physician formulaone. It comes with three color in one package, because it is on sale at cvs. The color is very creamy and I love it. The only problem is when I try to buy blue color , I have to buy two more with it

Prestige is one of the best drugstore eyeliners! It doesn't smudge, applies on smoothly and it lasts on the eyes all day and night! you cant go wrong

Back