Drugstore Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's the best drugstore brand eyeliner? I can't find any threads on this. I love my MAC Powerpoints (and Fluidlines) but I have such a knack for losing pencils that I would like to know if there is a reliable drugstore brand of eye pencil.

I like the Prestige waterproof pencils...they stay put all day and they go on pretty smooth.

Rimmel Exaggerate. I always flucuate(sp?) around eyeliners to see which ones are the best, but I'm stuck on this one. It's my baby. It goes on so smooth, and I never have to reapply. It's amazing.
smile.gif

IMO, the NYC eyeliners are wonderful. Such great texture, and also stays put the whole day.

Jordanna! Soft lead, long-lasting, and less than $2 each at Walgreens so you can get lots of colors! lol

Actually I've found that I can make any drugstore eyeliner last all day by applying a layer of loose face powder on my lids underneath my eyeliner. My eyes are so deep set that even my eyeliner creases in an hour or two without the powder, but with powder it lasts all day until I wash it off!

Originally Posted by Laurs Rimmel Exaggerate. I always flucuate(sp?) around eyeliners to see which ones are the best, but I'm stuck on this one. It's my baby. It goes on so smooth, and I never have to reapply. It's amazing.
smile.gif
I vote for Rimmel, as well. I have a few of their kajals, and they are very smooth and dont drag or skip.

Jordana Color XTend Eyeliner and Revlon Colorstay Eyeliners are the best drugstore eyeliners I've tried, and I've tried most all of them, LOL!
tongue.gif

I have to agree with Erica on the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliners!! I just bought a black and a brown, and they are amazing! The color is super intense, and they last a good while...

Stay away from Wet 'n Wild liquid eyeliners. Stung my eyes!! That one got a bad review. My boyfriend tried the eyeliner on, and he said it didn't bother his eyes, but it's not like he actually ever wears makeup anyway.

Originally Posted by xXxBeckyxXx /img/forum/go_quote.gif i vote 4 rimmel same here! it's so easy to put on and stays on all day

Originally Posted by emily /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm a big fan of Revlon Colorstay- both liquid and pencils ^

i am partial to physicians formula, they have lovely liners, and they have some that dont need any sharpening (they are the kind where you twist up the waxy part

I also like the Revlon Colorstay liner and the Jordana ones, but I will have to say that I will not part with Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner. Let's find a way so that you don't lose your eyeliners!!!

Back