Drugstore Favorites! especially primer and powder, feel free to tell me any of your ds favorites too!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love it in the green color! It is my favorite eyeliner. If you gave me the choice of the green one from revlon or an urban decay eyeliner i would pick the revlon one, i own 4 urban decay ones and i'm saying that.

Rimmel Natural Bronzers
Revlon Lipsticks 
Revlon Nail Polish

Maybelline Diamond Eyeshadow Quads 

NYX Jumbo Eyepencils

NYX Blushes

NYX Single Eyeshadows + Trios + Palettes

Covergirl Eyeshadow Singles and Trios

L'oreal HIP Duo Eyeshadows

Revlon Grow Lucious Mascara, lip butters NYC bronzers, blushes, black gel eyeliner. I really want to pick up the maybelline Instant age rewind concealer. I must have the neutralizer and illuminator!

A cult fav and an unknown beauty insider secret for an inexpensive primer is to use Monistat Anti Chaffing Creme.  It can be found in the area at Walmart by the feminine hygenie product area.  It's a product used to prevent chaffing between thighs, under arms, between breasts and I supposed used on babies so don't be discouraged b/c its brand name is Monistat and is associated with yeast infections.  I know it sounds strange but in a lot of places, this product is hard to find and it's only $7. Many women buy it up in bulk. Primers have one main ingredient dimethicone. So this product is exactly the same as more expensive primers.   I read an article somewhere and heard about women using this as an inexpensive primer and they prefer it over more expensive ones like the ones from Smashbox or Urban Decay.  Anyway, I heard about it and tried it and like it. It feels like a powder on your skin but it's a gel formula. Also, a good thing is it doesn't make my skin oily like many other primers do and give me a nice smooth surface for applying makeup and with it my makeup lasts.   Also at the drugstore, Rimmel has a primer as does Loreal.  It's about $4 for the Rimmel one and $13 for the Loreal one. 

As for drugstore products, I love Revlon for lipsticks and Almay or Loreal for mascara.  Revlon lip butters are awesome!!

Back