Drugstore Primers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do they sell any primers in drugstores anything i can use as a base that will make my eyeshaow pop and not clump and fade off??

i have UDPP but i think im almost done with it and i dont have any sephora around where i live.

Lumene Eye Base (which my friend left UDPP for, and she's PICKY!) or L'Oreal De-Crease. Or, there's another one that someone recently mentioned from Sally Beauty.

Both of what Aquilah mentioned are very good. I have used both a few times, and it worked just fine.

what about this one Neutrogena Skin Soothing Eye Tints it says its an eye base for creasing and fading also has anyone tried? its a dollar more then the loreal.

Lumene Eye Base is AWESOME. I too left UDPP for it. LOL You can find it at CVS.
smile.gif

I hated L'Oreal De-crease... did absolutely nothing for me. It felt oily or something and left my eyes all gross, eck.

I use Lumene and it works just as good as UDPP. I think a tube of it is $9.99 and you can buy it at CVS. It is also on the CVS website.

Hi,

I love L'Oreal's De-Crease ($7.99). My eyelids are oily. I used this product and 8 hours later my e/s still was in place. I intend on trying the one by Lumene too.

Did you try taking the plastic inside out of your UDPP, if you haven't there's usually loads left that that thing stops you getting out.

ulta carries their own shadow base...it's usually by their shadows. If there's an Ulta by you, you can try that. It's about $6.00. I just got another one today from ulta in fact, they work great for everyday.

Oh and ulta has buy 2 get 2 free!!! =)

Latest posts

Back