DRY, IRRITATED, STRESSED SKIN!!!!!!!!! (Laneige Water Sleeping Pack.)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, so Ive been using the Laneige water pack for... I'd say about two months. It's a good product... I was jsut wondering if anyone has used this product and if they liked it.

It comes with directions within the product box, and it explains how to use it(duh for me I know lol) , but I foundd interesting just exactly how it's used; You have to make faces at the mirror before applying !!!!

I like to apply it with a foundation brush.  Does anyone know of any other product that might be the "generic" or cheaper version of this?( btw the cheapest place to purchase I believe is Amazon.com)

Thank you for your ideas!!!!

Dayis

Well the scent and facial exercises can be accomplished outside the product. I would just search the ingredient list for alternative products. 

Beta Glucan

Ceramide SLN

Hunza Apricot Extract

Chestnut Extract

Or you could probably purchase those ingredients and add it to a really nice concentrated base. That's what I do! 

I use the premium concentrate from Essential Wholesale and add whatever ingredients I want to it. It's an AWESOME moisturizer on its own, but its designed to be added to up to 50%. 

So...if you have 2 ounces of base cream...you can add up to 1 ounce of additives. 

Hope this helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Back