Dry/Oily Skin: MMU okay for it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just ordered some Bare Essentuals; unfortunately, parts of my face(cheeks, undereyes,nose)are very dry, and I wondered, Is MMU makeup a mistake for dry skin? What could I use to moisturize it while still wearing MMU?

Women with dy skin wearing MMU:how do you keep your skin moisturized?

I'd appreciate any response. Thanks!
sheep.gif

Originally Posted by caitrin176 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just ordered some Bare Essentuals; unfortunately, parts of my face(cheeks, undereyes,nose)are very dry, and I wondered, Is MMU makeup a mistake for dry skin? What could I use to moisturize it while still wearing MMU?Women with dy skin wearing MMU:how do you keep your skin moisturized?

I'd appreciate any response. Thanks!
sheep.gif

I tried BE many years ago and, more recently, have been trying out Everyday Minerals. Anyway, my skin has been really flakey lately and I find that the minerals do accentuate that. However, I'd suggest using some Jojoba oil (either a few drops spread over a clean face or added to your usual moisturizer). It does a beauitful job of moisturizing and hasn't caused any breakouts (for me).
smile.gif
Good luck - I hope you love your BE.
smile.gif

I have extremely dry skin and use a bit of emu oil mixed with water to keep my face moisturized with MMU. I switched from BE because it was making me itch horribly. My favorite foundation (before making my own) was Lumiere FF- it is the best for dry skin that I found out there during my testing.

mine is more dehydrated than dry. i use a water spray before applying the moisturizer, and one to set my foundation.

Originally Posted by Hoozey /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have extremely dry skin and use a bit of emu oil mixed with water to keep my face moisturized with MMU. I switched from BE because it was making me itch horribly. My favorite foundation (before making my own) was Lumiere FF- it is the best for dry skin that I found out there during my testing. I agree with Hoozey. If most of your skin is very dry, try Lumiere FF. I bet it would be great for your skin. Lumiere FF is formulated for normal/dry skin. It has a fabulous finish and the coverage is great.
I have a full size of Lumiere FF and wear it for going out (at night) sometimes. I have REALLY oily skin and can't wear it during the day. The heat of the day breaks the FF down for me. Even with my oily skin, FF looks really nice for around 3 hours.

Latest posts

Back