Dry patches on face Please help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It cloud be psoriasis! Look it up I experienced the same thing which gradually became very bad over the years. Good luck at the doctors. Because of psoriasis I need extra amounts of vitamin d3.

Exfoliate so pat somewhat of additional Virgin oil on the realm. i purchase dry patches, particularly in winter. This looks to be the sole issue that helps Maine. I conjointly avoid product for greasy skin which will cause xerotes. Check the ingredients in your product and see if there area unit any retinols or salicylic acids, those will be culprits of over drying.
11a.gif

Cosmetics Products

I studied in a dermatologist magazine that dry orange peel powder works excellent for this problem. Vitamin E oil is yet another natural remedy for this and you can also use coconut oil, Dermology skin care products also works wonderfully. Last fantastic natural remedy is aloe Vera, either in a gel or cream form.

Make sure you're drinking enough water Exfoliate and then moisturize. ahava makes a great serum and intraceuticals makes great moisturizers. It will take a little time. But if doing this doesn't clear it up, I'd go to the dermatologist.

I have dry patches tooo.... a sonic face brush such as the clarasonic or the one from Conair will work... I make sure to pay attention to the dry spots and apply moisturizer then an oil to lock in the moisture.. it deff helps and works better then an exfoliator... I have tried a lot of stuff and my foundation looks the best after I use my face brush

Quote: Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Exfoliate and then pat a bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the area. I get dry patches, especially in winter. This seems to be the only thing that helps me. I also avoid products for oily skin that may cause dryness. Check the ingredients in your products and see if there are any retinols or salicylic acids, those can be culprits of over drying.
These dry patches are really getting more visible during the winter. At times, they even turn into colors that are far from your natural skin color. I hate when this happens but I just avoid going outside to get rid of them. I will try on your virgin coconut oil trick, too. It looks like it is efficient and logical. 

I have small dry patches on some parts of my forehead, i put moisturiser in the morning and at night they still won't got away. I've tried nivea moisturiser and that didn't work at all. Whats really frustrating me is that when i put foundation or powder they show up even more! I've tried exfoliating but the patches are still there. I can't go to a dermo because i live in london and they are too expensive. what do i do? i really wanna wear foundation lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Bee Beautiful /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think solving the root of the problem is still the best way to do it. You do not need dermatologists when you have the Internet but you should still consult in case things get worse. These patches are really annoying. Do you think it is vitiligo? In this case, there is no unknown cause and treatment to it. You can only cover it up. 

Back