Dupe Alert! Milani vs Urban Decay 24/7 shadow liners

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wing Law, an online friend of mine, just posted this to her YouTube channel today. She realized that the Milani Shadow Eyez ($6.89 each) can dupe Urban Decay's 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash ($20 each)! She compared the five from the discontinued set (on clearance for $9).

Urban Decay ($20 each)

Fill Weight: 2.8g e 0.10 US oz

Travel size: 2.5 g e 0.088 US oz

Milani ($6.89 each)

Fill Weight: 2.8 g e 0.10 US oz

Dupability?
Sin Champagne Toast 100% dupe JuJu  -- none -- -- Rehab Brown Deluxe* 75% dupe Clash Aquatic Style 99% dupe Delinquent Royal Purple 85% dupe Clinic or Narc Green Safari unknown, possibly less than 50% -- none -- Winter White --
The downside... the Milani Shadow Eyez are exclusive, according to Musing of a Muse these are exclusive to CVS (in-store) and not on CVS.com HOWEVER these ARE available at Cherry Culture for $5.99.

Brown Deluxe might actually be closer to Wasteland from Urban Decay. Green Safari and Winter White do not have Urban Decay dupes at this time. Keep in mind that Urban Decay is constantly adding new items to their line so it's possible down the road that a white and green will be added to the Urban Decay line. Keep in mind that UD WILL BE coming out with NEW products this fall with the first of the new items hitting stores possibly as early as September or October but most likely in November or early December.

I have a couple of each and they are pretty comparable products, though I do find the staying power of the Urban Decay ones to be MUCH better. The Milani are creamier and apply more easily, but the downside is they crease and fade. I have to apply a primer beforehand and a shadow afterwards to set whereas I can wear the UD as a standalone product. 

Their jumbo lip pencils also have a few shades that are near dupes for the UD saturated lip pencils. The milani just have more of a glitter foiled finish. 

If you're looking for a cheap quality dupe, the NYX Slide on Pencils are excellent quality dupe and are $8 or less depending on where you get them from.

I purchased three of these today from CVS. Champagne Toast, Brown Deluxe and Royal purple. I paid $6.49 a piece for them, not $5.99 as everyone is posting.

Thank you so much for passing this information along! It's great to find a dupe that is so much more reasonable in price. I love all of the Milani colors in the video, especially Green Safari.

I went to CVS today and got the Loreal Hipstudios liner in Gold charge.. It's just like the gold one from UD and doesn't seem to smudge. There was a coupon in the store for 2$ off Loreal products, so I got it for around 8-9$. I had also got a 1$ off coupon that was in the store for the yes to cucumbers wipes so i got them for 4.99 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back