Dupe for Beauty Blender???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's airy and light and expands when wet. The texture isn't exactly the same but it's pretty close. I would this would probably be the closest dupe that I own.

Pictures coming soon.

Quote:  It's airy and light and expands when wet. The texture isn't exactly the same but it's pretty close. I would this would probably be the closest dupe that I own.
Exactly. The shape is totally different on the bigger end as well, which I feel is the biggest difference.

I LOVE the Beauty Blender, and it's one tough cookie to duplicate!!!!

I just Purchased it today and I love it! Its been super hard to track down though because it was sold out for a while.

I use a Bella Beauty makeup sponge and I love it. I found mine at T.J. Maxx for $4. I have had a hard time finding it online though.

I've always just used the Cosmopolitan one, only problem is when you're washing it it can feel icky to see the pink colour runs out as well as the make up.  When it started to get worn I just quickly bought one of the 4 packs for like £4-£5 off ebay and they also do the same trick...  

The Real techniques sponge is great, but the Beauty Blender is much better! It's just softer, and applies fundation a little better and faster. I think it is worth it to invest in a beauty blender, since it's made out of a very high quality material, and will last you much longer. (I've been using mine for almost a year now, and it's still in a great shape!) 

The Real techniques sponge is great, but the Beauty Blender is much better! It's just softer, and applies fundation a little better and faster. I think it is worth it to invest in a beauty blender, since it's made out of a very high quality material, and will last you much longer. (I've been using mine for almost a year now, and it's still in a great shape!) 
Totally agree with her! The beauty blender is worth the investment, even though it might be ridiculous to pay for $20 sponge. Save your money and get the real product :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone tried the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge? I compared it to the Beauty Blender, and it's a pretty close dupe!

http://winkypinkblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/smackdown-beauty-blender-vs-real.html
The Real Techniques sponge ($6 at Ulta) is definitely a great dupe for the Beauty Blender. Given that these are sponge products, they need to eventually be thrown out for hygenic reasons. Even though the Beauty Blender IS a bit better...it probably isn't worth routinely paying an extra $14 for the slight difference.

I'm very reluctant to spend a fortune on a beauty blender, so might try the RT one and if I like a sponge, I might invest the in the Original. The real techniques brushes have been a game changer for me. They are cost effective and do such a great job. I'd honestly buy anything from this range.

I'm very reluctant to spend a fortune on a beauty blender, so might try the RT one and if I like a sponge, I might invest the in the Original. The real techniques brushes have been a game changer for me. They are cost effective and do such a great job. I'd honestly buy anything from this range.
 Same!!!! the real technique's beauty blender has been a huge game changer for me, loves it! they've been sold out lately in stores around me so i like to stock up as often as i can haha

I've been wanting to give the real techniques one a try. I am always skeptical buying knock offs like that because even though its hyped I fear I might be wasting my money. Maybe I'll have to just suck it up and give it a try :)

I found that the Real Techniques one was more expensive here in the UK! I did purchase it off Amazon though aswell as a few Japanese ones just to compare them and I think I prefer the original beauty blender because it just blends better and easier and without removing makeup in the process. Let me know what you think! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have two dupes you could possibly try.

The cosmopolition blend perfection sponge or a beauty blender from h&M. 

Both of these are amazing for blending out foundation- especially the cream ones! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back