DUWOP reverse lipliner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so everyone keeps telling me i should invest in some lipliner...but i dont really like the look of if i guess?

i dont know. so i saw an ad for duwop's reverse lipliner.

how do you all feel about this? does it do the job? easy to use? anything you hate about it?

tia!

Originally Posted by ola_mango so everyone keeps telling me i should invest in some lipliner...but i dont really like the look of if i guess?
i dont know. so i saw an ad for duwop's reverse lipliner.

how do you all feel about this? does it do the job? easy to use? anything you hate about it?

tia!

I love DuWop, but I've yet to use mine....I'll let you know as soon as I find out.
Mel

Perhaps you could try a flesh toned lip pencil and line around the outside of your lips with this instead of using lip liner? I do this sometimes with either Guerlain Cupidon lipliner (designed for emphasising your cupids bow), Benefit eyebright (not a lip product I know but it works really well for this), or even sometimes YSL TE (wonder product, but not as good an undereye concealer as magazines would have you believe).

If you don't mind me asking, why are people telling you to invest in lip liner? I'm a gloss girl and find that if I'm in a rush it's the one step I can skip and still look okay. Although I have some lip liners I love (Stila #9 and Stila Glaze liner in pink), if your starting off the Stila Glaze liners are good, they don't drag and they don't feel dry on your lips.

Wow - thanks for the reminder! I bought this a few months ago, forgot I had it and now I must use it to see how it works!! I'll let you know.
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back