• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Duwop samples!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kellianne76 I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. I did get an e-mail response from them that they were sending some, but haven't gotten them yet either. They're a good company, I'm sure they'll arrive before long.
Nan
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You girls need to get your hands on a sample of that Butter cream Frosting Lotion! It smells delish! After sampling it, i'm running out to grab a full size version!

i finally got an email from them and they told me that i would get the samples in 12 weeks. thats crazy. oh well.

Originally Posted by cosmo2127 i finally got an email from them and they told me that i would get the samples in 12 weeks. thats crazy. oh well. Well, That will give us something to look forward to after Christmas is over
claps.gif

Thanks for the update!!!

Nan

you are welcome, but i cant believe that they are going to send me them in 12 weeks, dont you think that is crazy? they might be pretty busy with people, but i wonder what is going on with them.

Eva

Geez, I asked for mine back in July and still haven't seen them.
icon_rolleyes.gif

sad sad christmas...

icon_cry.gif

You know, I never received mine either. I bet someone in the post office has some nice new lip gloss!

Originally Posted by karrieann Wow Katy. And you were the one who gave us info on the samples!!!
go figure.......

yeah, I'm debating whether or not I want to try emailing again.

I guess it couldn't hurt. I want to buy their lip liner. I think it's called reverse lip liner but I keep thinking my samples will come and it will be one of them... May just have to break down and buy it. Might check reviews to see what the girls think of it first.

Hey Char! Thanks. I just looked here for review but there wasn't one yet. But MA has a bunch of reviews on it and it is a winner! Guess I will be going to Nordies tomorrow!! Then I will be the first to post a review on it. cool!

I got mine today! I sent them and email and it took them about 6 weeks to say they would send me some samples. Then about 2 weeks later I got them. I got....hands2hair which I havent tried yet, Lip venom, venom gloss in buttercup which is nice and doesnt make my lips blow up like the lip venom and a sample of revolotion in medium which is wayyy to dark for me and their 2005 catalog. So, for me...it took weeks just to get the email back saying they would send them!! I would wait it out a little more ladies!

I got these last year and from what i remember they took AGES to arrive (i actually forgot about them!) but i assumed the delay was because i'm in Ireland. I got the exact same samples that you got XxCalixX!

Originally Posted by Laura I got these last year and from what i remember they took AGES to arrive (i actually forgot about them!) but i assumed the delay was because i'm in Ireland. I got the exact same samples that you got XxCalixX! nope, i am in america and signed up for it and still havent seen anything. i hate it when stuff takes too long to arrive. lol.

still waiting..........

I don't think I'm gonna get it.

I did go and buy the Reverse Lipliner and the Lip Venom. They sold it packaged together at a discount. Also the LV was double sized. I really like both the products. The LV smells and tasted very good!! yum yum!

i don't really notice a bigger lip pout but my lips are pretty darn nice already, if I do say so myself...
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole Yay to free samples!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I wonder how long it'll take them to get back to me?
To be continued...

Quoting myself =
icon_redface.gif
!!! I'm still waiting. I did receive an e-mail, though, stating that I should see my samples in 12 weeks.
icon_neutral.gif
Hurry up, please, DuWop!

Latest posts

Back