• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Duwop samples!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just sent an email to [email protected] asking for samples, and they say they will send me some! I've heard they send out samples of the lip plumper, so send an email and get some samples!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I just sent an email to [email protected] asking for samples, and they say they will send me some! I've heard they send out samples of the lip plumper, so send an email and get some samples!
Oh cool,i am going to try this,thanks for sharing this!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Oh cool,i am going to try this,thanks for sharing this!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Me too!

Originally Posted by Charmaine It took them about an hour to respond to me via e-mail! They said that I should receive them in 4-6 weeks.

I just got my reponse,4-6 weeks for me too!!How cool was that ,looking foward to seeing what goodies they send us!!!!

Thanks suzikigrrl!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Gosh, I love freebies !!! Thanks xx

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I just sent an email to [email protected] asking for samples, and they say they will send me some! I've heard they send out samples of the lip plumper, so send an email and get some samples!

Originally Posted by Springchicken Thanks a bunch! Got my samples this week - they're really quick about sending them out. Carol

What'd you get??... I'm still waiting on mine and I'm really curious as to what they'll send...

Originally Posted by QurlySq What'd you get??... I'm still waiting on mine and I'm really curious as to what they'll send... Nikki,
Here's what they sent in little twistoff capsules:

Lip Venom (tingling gloss enhancing circulation for lips)

Venom Gloss (gives lips bee stung fullness)

Revolotion (moisturizer with sheer body makeup and shimmer)

Hansd2hair (styling cream and hand cream)

It'll be interesting to see if they send the same things. I sent my e-mail to them on July 15th and they also said 4-6 weeks.

Carol

Aw i'm so sorry girls.. I knew about this for ages but i never mentioned it. It completely slipped my mind. Anyway for all the INTERNATIONAL girls out there.. they ship to us too so get writing your emails
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I e-mailed them awhile ago, and still no reply! Maybe they are too busy with all the e-mails us mut girls have been sending!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 I e-mailed them awhile ago, and still no reply! Maybe they are too busy with all the e-mails us mut girls have been sending!
icon_redface.gif
It took about 2 weeks for me to get a reply.

I emailed them on July 5th and got a reply the next day saying I should receive some samples within 4-6 weeks. Let's see what happens, it's almost that time.

I emailed them a few weeks ago and only got a reply the other day!

Latest posts

Back