E.L.F Coming to Australia

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I only just found out that E.L.F has started an Australian site. I like E.L.F because their prices are so damn good! For bits and pieces to play with you can't go wrong with a few new toys from E.L.F. Up until now I could only buy their products on ebay, as the site itself didn't ship internationally.

So today I jump on the computer, and in some round about way I came across the Australian E.L.F site. It's fair to say at this point I am shattered and disappointed. Their prices are through the roof compared to the American prices. $6 US for their foundation. $18.95 AUS for the same product, plus shipping. I know that Australia has been getting higher prices for a long time, but I was so excited about maybe doing a little haul on E.L.F and getting a few bits and bobs to play with. It is still cheaper for me to buy the same products on ebay and have it shipped from the states then it is to buy it in my own country. 

Had to get that off my chest so bad. Just made me fuming! They are meant to be a low cost company, who has tripled their prices for another country.

Do many other people just buy their makeup off ebay? I have been buying my foundation off ebay for nearly 2 years, because once again, our prices are through the roof!! 

Latest posts

Back