E.L.F Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 Don't they sell it at target? Yep, I saw it in the "sample" sized area at a Target down here in Dallas. Haven't tried it yet though...

Originally Posted by JACORIJG1 So were can you find elf cosmetics
icon_eek.gif
. do they have a website,want to check it out! JACORIJG1, walmart has them

You just can't beat cosmetics for a $1. I like the glosses, shadows, and highlighter shimmer but not the face powders or concealers. When I am feeling the urge to buy some more stuff that I dont need (which is all the time) i buy e.l.f. online or at target.

Just want to rave about this. So far loving the blush, eyebrow gel in clear, glosses, lip conditioner! My fav is chai gloss, so minty and soothing.

I already responded in other thread about the brushes, loving them!!!

The hypershine gloss is very shiny. They are hypoallergenic and the don't test on animals. So far loving them. :icon_love Oh yeah, the oil absorbing sheets are only a dollar as well, i havent tried but will report.

E.L.F. was featured on the "Style" channel program Stripped about a month ago. The gentleman who started the company said he just didn't understand why so much money is spent on basic cosmetics, they're not expensive to manufacture. Therefore, he created E.L.F. to prove his point. They gave a demonstration/comparison to a more coslty line and after application you couldn't tell the diference. The trick was layering. I wonder?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back