E.L.F Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wow - you lot in America prob new about this long ago but i have only just discovered E.L.F cosmetics! I think there great and each one is ONLY £1-00 they are really good to there not tested on animals and there GOOD for your skin, they all have hydrating bits and sun protection!

anyone else an E.L.F user?

did you know there made by the make of Hard Candy makeup another of my favs!

Originally Posted by sexysolution Wow - you lot in America prob new about this long ago but i have only just discovered E.L.F cosmetics! I think there great and each one is ONLY £1-00 they are really good to there not tested on animals and there GOOD for your skin, they all have hydrating bits and sun protection!
anyone else an E.L.F user?

did you know there made by the make of Hard Candy makeup another of my favs!

I just discovered e.l.f like a month ago..I first bought some makeup brushes just to test out there quality...and OMG
claps.gif
.... they are really great for just a $1.00 a piece...If you check over at the Haul section I posted my recent order to e.l.f...I can't wait to see the quality of there shadows and blushes...

I use ELF. I don't like the power products too much, but the lipglosses are fabulous!! I should write more reviews.

I want on sight and you can get a little over joyed with purchasing makeup items! my god, it only a dollar! So i am going to try some items, hopefully they will be worth! and if it is I'm in Love!:icon_love

I received my order today but I didn't get the advertised free item of the week with it.
icon_confused.gif
It even showed it being on my invoice but it wasn't in my bag. It's no big deal but I just wondered if that happened to anyone else.

btw, I like the vanilla lip balm and the nude gloss. I haven't tried the other items yet.

What is the US internet site for it, do you remember? I went to the site below but show UK and AU.

Originally Posted by jasminonline I just discovered e.l.f like a month ago..I first bought some makeup brushes just to test out there quality...and OMG
claps.gif
.... they are really great for just a $1.00 a piece...If you check over at the Haul section I posted my recent order to e.l.f...I can't wait to see the quality of there shadows and blushes...

hahaha I asked them how are they able to make them soo cheap and earn money at the same time, and if they sacrificed quality for it. guess what? NO reply!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 hahaha I asked them how are they able to make them soo cheap and earn money at the same time, and if they sacrificed quality for it. guess what? NO reply!
claps.gif
That's what I was thinking...

Well I dont know how they do it but it gets done..I got my order and I love every piece of it...Especially the glosses they are nice and shiny and do not wear off in two mins... like others do...I remember their was another brand of cheap makeup called wet & wild that you could buy in the drugstore for a dollar a piece and OMG I swore by their eyeliners.....Anywho to each there own...
icon_smile.gif

Now what I LOVE are their brushes...they are great !!!

Originally Posted by jasminonline Well I dont know how they do it but it gets done..I got my order and I love every piece of it...Especially the glosses they are nice and shiny and do not wear off in two mins... like others do...I remember their was another brand of cheap makeup called wet & wild that you could buy in the drugstore for a dollar a piece and OMG I swore by their eyeliners.....Anywho to each there own...
icon_smile.gif

Now what I LOVE are their brushes...they are great !!!

Oh I definitely have some cheap faves, but I guess I've just become rather snobbish since discovering the more high end brands
icon_redface.gif

The eyeshadow that I got from them doesn't close because it's broken. It came that way. Oh, well, it was a buck. I like the color, though. I do like their gloss alot but there's not much in there. Also was a dollar so can't complain too much.

I dont know if they do but have heard that they do..See I live in NYC and theres No target here...At least that I know of

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I use ELF. I don't like the power products too much, but the lipglosses are fabulous!! I should write more reviews. The gloss is indeed good!!

I have the face powder which was actually a little on the dark side for me so i use it as a matte bronzer and its pretty good!!!! I also have an eyeshadow quad from them and the quality is alright for a dollar but the brushes look so good especially for the price. They sell it in some grocery stores in Toronto!

i love elf products! i have practically everything. i'll have to give the site a go again in a few months and purchase some more =] i love all of the tutorials they have on the site also!

Latest posts

Back