e.l.f. mineral eye shadows deal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so e.l.f. has a deal right now - spend $25 and get 10 mineral eye shadows free.  i have my cart loaded since i was gonna place an order anyway, and added these to my order.  anyone have any input on how good they are?  are they sheer?  good pigment?  mineral makeup products in general?

i've never used mineral makeup before, and don't want to necessarily bring more into the stash if i won't like it - i'm already looking for more/better storage options for the amount of products i have.

kris

I'm going to be using their promo as well and don't have any experience with them. Since they are essentially free, you could use them as potential swap items? 

I plan on swatching mine when they get here but I suspect the promo will be over by then. Best of luck!

I placed my order with a 3 day delivery so hopefully that means it will be here middle of next week.

These mineral eyeshadows are AMAZING!! I have them all and they are all so beautiful. Very pigmented and easily blendible.

Originally Posted by Thugluvgrl187 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These mineral eyeshadows are AMAZING!! I have them all and they are all so beautiful. Very pigmented and easily blendible.

Thanks! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

well after reading the blog linked above, i took the leap.  i'll be waiting impatiently until it gets here.  it's always like christmas when my e.l.f. order shows up.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

kris

I know what you mean. My first elf order just showed up and I just placed another one last night.

I really love Elf's mineral eyeshadows, particularly the shimmery ones.  Sweet is my favorite, I've gone through three of them!  It's what I sweep on daily if I don't actually feel like "doing" my makeup.  Subtle, brightening, shimmery.  The golden one is nice, too.  They are really well pigmented, especially for the price.

Latest posts

Back