E.l.f

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has anyone heard of this brand? what do you think? anyone used it? thier brushes look good...

confused.gif

Originally Posted by redmonkey786 has anyone heard of this brand? what do you think? anyone used it? thier brushes look good...
confused.gif

I use E.L.F. The lipglosses are fantastic. The other stuff is so-so. Unless they've changed the formula, the powder MU is infinitely crumbly. The brushes are standard. They work, but they aren't anything fancy. I would recommend trying their stuff. It isn't like you'll be out a lot of money if something doesn't work.

I know they sell it on the website, but i heard that Target will be selling E.L.F. too. Is that true? Because that would be pretty cool. I've been wanting to ty it.
icon_confused.gif

Try searching the reviews, I know at least a few products have been reviewed ... the reviews I read weren't very positive though, the reviewer seemed to think that you got what you paid for
frown.gif

I bought a massive haul one day since it was all so cheap. (In case you don't know, everything in the line is $1) I was really disappointed in everything with the exception of the lip stuff. The glosses are nice, they even have a click-pen style one that is really good. The lipsticks are too limited in the shade range, but otherwise ok. I don't recommend anything else...I reviewed some if you want to check them out. True you're only out a dollar if you hate something, but me...I won't be trying anything else out in the future.
frown.gif

Wow, I've wanted to try this line ever since it came out because it is all so cheap. I think I'm going to buy every one of the lip products!

I found the click pen glosses at target. They didn't work and I returned them. Quality didn't seem great but it was only a buck each.

Latest posts

Back