Eagles farewell tour

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm almost embarrassed to ask, but am I the only Eagles fan on the board? I'm watching their farewell tour on tv and I'm totally enjoying it - THEY'RE GREAT!!! (this post is gonna age me, isnt it?)
icon_neutral.gif
icon_eek.gif

alright, so it seems once again I'm alone in this. That's ok folks!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
This concert is awesome!!! They just finished Hotel California!! These guys are still amazing after all these years!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I'm almost embarrassed to ask, but am I the only Eagles fan on the board? I'm watching their farewell tour on tv and I'm totally enjoying it - THEY'RE GREAT!!! (this post is gonna age me, isnt it?)
icon_neutral.gif
icon_eek.gif

You are not the only one! I watched it and I think they are better now than ever! Joe Walsh freaks me out though! He makes some VERY strange faces when he is playing.

He sure does, LOL!!! I'm so glad you watched. It seems I'm the only Alias fan, the only Eagles fan..... Do I have any common tastes?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Anyway, I totally loved that concert. I have their greatest hits CD and its in the CD player now cuz I needed to hear just a bit more when the concert was done!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
I'm so glad you posted!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe You are not the only one! I watched it and I think they are better now than ever! Joe Walsh freaks me out though! He makes some VERY strange faces when he is playing.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

I'm almost embarrassed to ask, but am I the only Eagles fan on the board? I'm watching their farewell tour on tv and I'm totally enjoying it - THEY'RE GREAT!!! (this post is gonna age me, isnt it?)
icon_neutral.gif
icon_eek.gif

what channel is it on?

You've still got time to catch it on the West coast. You're a fan, Tony?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It was on at 8:00 East coast.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) WAS? awwwwww ok, cool

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

You've still got time to catch it on the West coast. You're a fan, Tony?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It was on at 8:00 East coast.

OH yeah, maybe huh! Yep I do like them.

LOL!! I figured most of the ladies here would not know much about that group.
icon_neutral.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol The only song I know is Hotel California.
icon_redface.gif

Tracy, I'm right here with ya girl!!! I LOVE the Eagles!:icon_love I watched it last night and loved every second. Their music is just flat out awesome!
tongue.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back