Earthen Treasures?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was considering placing an order at ET and was wondering if anyone has ordered and could tell me how fast they are, quality of product, etc. before I spend money there.

I haven't yet ordered from them, but I've read excellent things about their service and quality. I believe they have a dupe of Pink Sugar that I've been wanting to try!
smile.gif

Welcome to MuT shannathefiery!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shannathefiery I ordered from ET at the beginning of June and received my order in mid-July. Not so good on speed, but excellent quality. I got a couple of butter bars (buttery vanilla, yum, and baby powder), liquid shea (unscented) and fragrance oil (black magic). If you don't mind a wait, I'd recommend them.

Welcome to MakeupTalk from our programming department Take care!

Originally Posted by shannathefiery

I ordered from ET at the beginning of June and received my order in mid-July. Not so good on speed, but excellent quality. I got a couple of butter bars (buttery vanilla, yum, and baby powder), liquid shea (unscented) and fragrance oil (black magic). If you don't mind a wait, I'd recommend them.

Hi all, excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is an etailer? I am looking for some wholesalers lists for cosmetics and health beauty products if anyone can point me in the right direction or give me any advice i would be really grateful.

hey Candy!

An "etailer" is computer slang for an online retailer... although I don't really know of any wholesale cosmetic companies off hand, you could try ebay or froogle and do a search for some... sometimes people on ebay have 'online stores' where you can get pretty good deals.

www.ebay.com

www.froogle.com

(Froogle is Google.com's shopping search site... really great search engine for finding products)

Latest posts

Back